Niko for a boy...what do you think?

Thanks everyone for your responses. Already a [name]Nicholas[/name] in our family, hence our choice of first & middle names – [name]Niko[/name] [name]Ishaan[/name].
[name]Niko[/name] cause its short and cool & [name]Ishaan[/name] to honor our [name]Indian[/name] heritage.

Recently found out we are having a BOY! Hubby and I like [name]Niko[/name] or [name]Nico[/name]…what do you think?

I like [name]Niko[/name]! It’s different and upbeat. I’m not sure if it normally a male or female name though.

I vote [name]Nico[/name] with a “C”. I’m partial to C’s though…

i like it spelt both ways :slight_smile:

I like it as a nickname for [name]Nicholas[/name], spelled [name]Nico[/name]. :slight_smile:

I love [name]Niko[/name], with a K! I actually had a cat with this name, but it was out of spite for an ex boyfriend who wanted to have a son with me and name him [name]Niko[/name]. Also, I’m partial to people names for animals. But I love, love it!

I love [name]Niko[/name], with a K! I actually had a cat with this name, but it was out of spite for an ex boyfriend who wanted to have a son with me and name him [name]Niko[/name]. Also, I’m partial to people names for animals. But I love, love it!

I love it as a nn for [name]Nicholas[/name] or [name]Nicodemus[/name].

I think it’s very handsome. :slight_smile: I prefer the [name]Nico[/name] spelling, and while I do like it on its own, I love it as a nickname for [name]Nicholas[/name]!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

On it’s own I like it spelt [name]Niko[/name] but as a nn for [name]Nicholas[/name] (which is my favourite use for this name) I prefer it spelt [name]Nico[/name]. This one is growing on me though! And I really like [name]Nike[/name] too lol:)

Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

[name]Nico[/name] is super cute but I think I would give the full name [name]Nicholas[/name], [name]Nico[/name] for a nn, in case he wanted to use the full name when he is older.

Thanks for your response! My cousin son’s middle name is [name]Nicholas[/name] so unable to use that as our son’s first name. We both really like the [name]Niko[/name] (1st name) [name]Ishaan[/name] (2nd name).

Great! Thanks for your response! I believe [name]Niko[/name] is predominantly masculine (at least that’s what Google says). First and Middle names would be [name]Niko[/name] [name]Ishaan[/name].

Naykiro is a name of a boy we had in foster care. I love it!