Nina Claire

What do you think of [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], last name [name_f]Summers[/name_f]?

Is there a better middle name alternative?

Absolutely adorable! Refreshing, sweet, but still works on an adult.

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is like a ray of sunshine and a breath of fresh air! I couldn’t help but also notice from Ashthedreamer’s post that you have [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] on your list - I love it! I think these two are my favorites. Oh and sweet [name_f]Mary[/name_f] too!

Thank you boyandgirl and madrigal :slight_smile:

I love it! So beautiful! I would be proud to have that name :slight_smile:

Kind praise AnotherOnetoCome :slight_smile: thank you!

[name_m]Just[/name_m] researching the etymology of [name_f]Nina[/name_f] and discovered it’s related to my name (I would have never guessed!), and the nameday designated for [name_f]Nina[/name_f] in [name_f]France[/name_f] is my due date!

Signs, signs :slight_smile:

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is beautiful! It’s simple but unique, and sweet but strong. Perfect mix. Good job (haha!) :slight_smile:

I’m glad you agree [name_u]Keely[/name_u] [name_f]Joelle[/name_f] :slight_smile: based on the names in your signature (love them), we seem to have a similar style.

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is beautiful!!!

As a person who loves the name [name_f]Nina[/name_f] a lot, I have to say I love this combination! I think [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is so sweet and beautiful! It always works well with your last name!

Thank you @tamparays8 and @catherinak :slight_smile:

I am REALLY, and as subtly as possible, pushing this one with my DH. We find out gender in a few weeks; I’ll double down my efforts then.

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Summers[/name_f] is fine.

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Summers[/name_f] is so refreshing and sweet! As you know, I absolutely adore the name [name_f]Nina[/name_f], but I also am taking a liking to [name_u]Clare[/name_u]. I absolutely love this combination!

I’m so glad for your inspiration :slight_smile:

I love it! [name_f]Nina[/name_f] is one of my favorite - I think it is underused. I agree that it is all sunshine, and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] pairs well with it :slight_smile:

Beautiful! I love it.

I really like it…the sounds go together so well. And even w/o [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Summers[/name_f] works beautifully. I hope you have a little [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] for real soon! :slight_smile:

Thank you, BobCat :slight_smile:

I hope so, too!!