Nina or Maia?

Which do you prefer and why?

[name_f]Nina[/name_f]
[name_f]Maia[/name_f]
[name_f]Maja[/name_f]

You can change spellings.

Which image do you get from each name?

2 Likes

It’s so hard to pick! I love both so much, and they have a very similar vibe. Sweet and fun, a spring-into-summer kind of feel. I think I slightly prefer Maya but I might give you a different answer on a different day!

3 Likes

I’ve actually known sisters named N!na and M@ya! I prefer the spelling [name_f]Maia[/name_f], and the name, but they compliment each other nicely!

1 Like

i prefer maia, even mya a bit better , but maia gives me spring vibes, flowers, early morning breeze etc. :bouquet:

[name_f]Nina[/name_f]! Sparky and cute but with a kind of witty anf stylish vibe

[name_f]Maia[/name_f]. The spelling [name_f]Maya[/name_f] is very high on my own list. I could easily see myself using it! [name_f]Maia[/name_f] is pretty too.

I love [name_f]Maia[/name_f]. It seems more current and I think that spelling is so pretty.

I prefer [name_f]Nina[/name_f] bacause it’s just a lovely name. [name_f]Nina[/name_f], [name_f]Maia[/name_f] and [name_f]Maja[/name_f] all have a soft, friendly image to me

Fav to least fav:

[name_f]Maya[/name_f]
[name_f]Maia[/name_f]
[name_f]Nina[/name_f]
[name_f]Maja[/name_f]

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] definitely.

[name_f]Maia[/name_f] and [name_f]Maja[/name_f] I just don’t care for.

[name_f]Nina[/name_f]! :sparkles: Something about her just feels like it travels so well. A very strong ballerina name.

For some reason I’m not a fan of the sounds in [name_f]Maia[/name_f], they seem a bit too simple. I do love [name_f]Mia[/name_f] though, which has more of a punch to her :purple_heart:

1 Like

I like [name_f]Nina[/name_f]!
I like it alone, or as a nickname for something longer.

[name_f]Nina[/name_f]! It reminds me of a ballerina :ballet_shoes:

[name_f]Maya[/name_f] or [name_f]Maia[/name_f] would win for me! (i like both spellings equally)
it has some sort of indescribable sparkle that [name_f]Nina[/name_f] just doesn’t have for me.

[name_f]Maya[/name_f] is such a common name that it can really fit anyone/any image, but I immediately imagine bright colors, stars, bouncy things (??) and laughter. For [name_f]Nina[/name_f], I picture the In the Heights character because she’s the only one I know of…

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Nina[/name_f], because it’s more intuitively pronounced but I think Maia’s a nice name especially when spelled [name_f]Maya[/name_f].

[name_f]Nina[/name_f]! Timeless classic, “little black dress” of a name.

[name_f]Maia[/name_f] x

I prefer Nina:)

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] :white_heart:

[name_f]Maia[/name_f] is my favourite out of those