Nina Rosemary or Emilia Rosemary?

See the results of this poll: What do we name our baby?

Respondents: 76 (This poll is closed)

• Nina Rosemary : 44 (58%)
  • Emilia Rosemary: 32 (42%)

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] by a mile!

I love both, but I’d have to go with [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] is super spunky and sweet, and would not have any spelling issues. Also, I think she fits really nicely with [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_f]Julia[/name_f]. [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] seems to be kind of a blend between the 2 ([name_f]Eva[/name_f] & [name_f]Julia[/name_f]). I am really liking the distinctiveness of [name_f]Nina[/name_f] here. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f]!

And congratulations :slight_smile:

Congrats! Both are lovely. You can’t go wrong. Another thought is [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], since [name_f]Mila[/name_f] can be short for [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], but is spunky like [name_f]Nina[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] but I slightly prefer [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]. With the sibset, I think [name_f]Nina[/name_f] is the best fit.

I voted for [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] because [name_f]Nina[/name_f] seems to fit better with your sibset, but I also really like the suggestion of [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] too as a way to honor [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. Another thought along these lines is [name_f]Ellen[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] to [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], but I prefer [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] in general.

I prefer [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f].

Both are lovely. I voted [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], but now I’m thinking [name_f]Nina[/name_f]!

I like [name_f]Nina[/name_f] far more than [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], personally. Any chance of incorporating [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] into the middle name? [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] has a very nice ring to me, even better than [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] or [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f].