Nina

What do you associate with the name nina, what comes to mind? Thank you!:blush: is it too simple, or stylish? It means pearl (Penina) and to me it’s a dainty name.

I associate it with a few Nina’s I personally know and the [name_f]Nina[/name_f] from a children’s book. I see the name itself as sweet, beautiful and simple, simple in good way.

2 Likes

I associate it with the word niña.

2 Likes

Simple, stylish, effortlessly elegant and international.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you😘

1 Like

Thank you💝

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] is friendly and sweet but sparky

1 Like

Thank you💖

I associate the name with [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u], but I generally think of it as a vibrant and multi-cultural choice!

1 Like

Thank you so much!:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] is such a gorgeous name and so dear to me because of a certain book character! It’s feisty and gentle at the same time, and everyone can spell and pronounce it. Such a gem of a name!

1 Like

Thank up so much! :sparkles:

OMG finally a thread about my name. Personally, I have never liked or felt comfortable with being named Nina; I always hated how short, simple, and plain it sounds. I always go by my whole name, [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], now, when meeting new people, because [name_f]Nina[/name_f] on its own is so plain and blunt. While it isn’t horrible, I think it should be considered how short and bland it sounds before naming a baby [name_f]Nina[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] makes me think of a sparkly ballerina :ballet_shoes: :sparkles: (like in [name_m]Black[/name_m] Swan)

1 Like

Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

Thank you! :two_hearts:

I think of creative types when I think of [name_f]Nina[/name_f]. Simple and classic.

1 Like

Thank you! :two_hearts: