NN for Aurora?

I wondering what cute nickname would go with Aurora Estelle and Celestia Nova.
Thoughts on Rorri or Ellie for Aurora Estelle? Not sure of any for Celestia Nova
Any input is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

My husband and I recently decided on [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and he decided to go with the nickname “[name_f]Ro[/name_f].” The more I think about it the more I like it.

I like [name_u]Rory[/name_u] for [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]. [name_f]Ro[/name_f] is super cute, too. For [name_f]Celestia[/name_f], maybe [name_f]Cece[/name_f] or [name_f]Essie[/name_f]? [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]/[name_f]Clio[/name_f] even?

I like the nickname [name_u]Rory[/name_u] (Rorri) for [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]. You could use [name_f]Rora[/name_f], [name_f]Ro[/name_f], and even [name_u]Ari[/name_u]. For [name_f]Celestia[/name_f]… [name_f]Cece[/name_f], [name_f]Tia[/name_f], and even [name_f]Tess[/name_f]?

[name_f]Ro[/name_f] is a really cute one, [name_f]Aura[/name_f], Rorri/[name_u]Rori[/name_u]/[name_u]Rory[/name_u], is [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] from the [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] part? I think [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] would work better with [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] but [name_f]Tia[/name_f] or [name_f]Esti[/name_f] are the nn’s I pick for [name_f]Celestia[/name_f]