nn for Juliet?

Any ideas on nicknames for [name]Juliet[/name], besides [name]Julie[/name]? Let/[name]Lettie[/name] is a family nickname I would love to honor…what about [name]Lu[/name]? Are either of these useable? [name]Love[/name] the traditional [name]Juliet[/name], but know that no name is impervious to nicknames…

People use [name]Jules[/name] as a nickname. You could also use [name]Lia[/name] (like [name]Leah[/name]). I don’t see [name]Lu[/name] as a nickname for [name]Juliet[/name]. [name]Lettie[/name] is cute and definitely could be used.

My favorite is absolutely [name]Etta[/name]. Beautiful.

I like [name]Jules[/name], [name]Jet[/name], or [name]Lettie[/name].

I started a thread for longer forms of the name Zuly and Berries suggested [name]Juliet[/name]. I thought that was so cute! A fresh twist on the popular “[name]Julie[/name]”. I also think [name]Lula[/name], Lilu/[name]Lilou[/name], [name]Lulu[/name], [name]Lou[/name], [name]Lia[/name], [name]Lala[/name], [name]Lulie[/name], [name]July[/name], [name]Juno[/name], or Juju could work. Good luck :slight_smile:

I would say [name]Jules[/name], [name]Jett[/name], [name]Lettie[/name], [name]Letta[/name]

[name]Bree[/name]

My favorites are [name]Jet[/name], [name]Etta[/name], and [name]Jules[/name], probably in that order. I always thought Lietta/Liet would be an interesting/unexpected nn for [name]Juliet[/name], as well.

I deplore nicknames. Why name your child something beautiful like [name]Juliet[/name] and then not use it? Makes no sense to me.

I like [name]Jet[/name], [name]Lettie[/name], and [name]Etta[/name]. @boyandgirl If your child has a nickname it doesn’t mean that their full name will never get used, unless they get old enough and decide that they prefer a nickname. My children will have nicknames but I’m still going to use their full name most of the time!

I wouldn’t use a nn… it’s so pretty!

I love [name]Juliet[/name]!
I would probably think that [name]Jules[/name] makes the most sense. I think you could get away with [name]Leah[/name] or [name]Etty[/name]

I likes [name]Jules[/name] as a nn for [name]Julie[/name], [name]Julia[/name], [name]Juliet[/name]/tte :).