nn Indi, first name - unknown! Help?

Can you creative nameberries think of any other names you could derive the nn [name]Indi[/name] from?

[name]Indiana[/name]'s out as neither of us like this sorry!

Thanks guys x

I absolutely adore [name]Indigo[/name]!

[name]Rosalind[/name]
[name]Linden[/name]
[name]Malinda[/name]
Brindle
[name]Cynthia[/name] - Bare with me here. If [name]Cindy[/name] is a nn for [name]Cynthia[/name] I wonder if [name]Indie[/name] would work.
[name]Lucinda[/name] - and then there is always the cute nn [name]Lucy[/name].
[name]Jacinda[/name]
[name]Sindri[/name] - reminds me a lot of [name]Indie[/name].

Thankyou! I love [name]Jacinda[/name] but I never thought of the nn [name]Indi[/name] with it!

What about [name]Indira[/name]?

[name]Inez[/name]
[name]Ines[/name]
[name]Lavinia[/name]

Beautiful, literally!

Well, to state the obvious, there is [name]Indiana[/name] :slight_smile: sorry, but that is all thats coming to me at the moment

What about the name [name]Kalindi[/name]? Has the [name]Indian[/name] connection as well.

Wow thanks I love [name]Kalindi[/name]! Had never heard of it either and I love the nature meaning!

[name]Glad[/name] it hits the right buttons! And yes, I think it sounds perfectly fine with [name]Morgan[/name] - it’s close to popular names like [name]Kallie[/name] or [name]Melinda[/name], so it doesn’t clash to me. My hubby even thinks “[name]Kalindi[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]” is cute!

BTW, there is also a character ([name]Indian[/name] origin) on “The Good Wife” called [name]Kalinda[/name], so that might also be an option…

Haha well if the hubby approves! Lol. Thanks again for suggesting a great name - it’s now on the list :slight_smile: