NN's for Bridget?

We’ve decided on [name]Bridget[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] for our daughter. DH says he’s really come around to it in the last couple of days and he likes the fact that our son was included in the naming process.

Sooooo…now the question is: Are there any nn’s for [name]Bridget[/name]? DH thought of [name]Birdie[/name], but that’s it.

[name]Bridie[/name], [name]Bree[/name], [name]Biddy[/name], [name]Bria[/name], [name]Bird[/name], [name]Bibi[/name] ([name]Gigi[/name]?) and maybe even [name]Etta[/name]?
Would go for [name]Bridie[/name] myself, but [name]Bird[/name]/[name]Birdie[/name], [name]Bibi[/name], [name]Biddy[/name] and [name]Etta[/name] would also be lovely… ^^

[name]Bree[/name], [name]Bridie[/name], [name]Bee[/name], [name]Biddy[/name], [name]Jet[/name]

I don’t think a nickname is necessary for [name]Bridget[/name]. My co-worker is the Spanish version of Brigett, [name]Brigida[/name], and I call her [name]Bridge[/name] sometimes for short.

The suggestion of [name]Biddy[/name] for a nn probably isn’t a very good idea if you look up the slang meaning of the word.

I love the name [name]Bridget[/name] as it…don’t think it needs a nick at all:-)

I know I probably won’t be using a nn for her, but my son has trouble with [name]Bridget[/name] right now, so I was looking for a nn he could use that maybe wouldn’t frustrate him so much. He has a hard time with the letter R, so maybe [name]Etta[/name]. I’ll have him say these suggestions and see if any work good. Thanks so much!!

[name]Gigi[/name]! :)…

I love [name]Bridey[/name] myself, but there’s also [name]Britt[/name] and [name]Britta[/name]. [name]Bridget[/name]/[name]Brigid[/name] is a great name.

[name]Bridey[/name] is soo great! My great aunt, who still lives on the family farm in [name]Ireland[/name], is called [name]Bridey[/name] and it’s such an adorable name!

I love the name [name]Bridget[/name], I’m so excited to see someone is using it! I think [name]Bridey[/name] is the most adorable nickname for it.

Didge, [name]Jetty[/name]

I personally prefer [name]Bree[/name]!

[name]Jet[/name]! [name]How[/name] cute are [name]Dash[/name] and [name]Jet[/name] together?!

[name]Brigitte[/name] [name]Nielsen[/name] uses the nickname [name]Gitta[/name], which I was always thought was cute.

Why not just call her [name]Bridget[/name]? I like that name!

[name]Dash[/name] likes [name]Etta[/name]. He says it sounds right to him. So we’ll roll with that for now…DH and I will call her [name]Bridget[/name] and [name]Dash[/name] will call her [name]Etta[/name]. Thanks for your help!!