NN's for Persephone

[name]Hi[/name], berries! Many of you have been posting on my threads and I wanted to let you guys know how grateful my husband and I are! We read every comment and you guys have been so inspiring!

Quick recap: Expecting twins in Nov., finding out sexes in less than a month (can’t wait!!!)
BB would be: [name]Edison[/name] and [name]Whitman[/name] (nn’s [name]Eddie[/name] and [name]Manny[/name])
BG would be: [name]Edison[/name] and [name]Azalea[/name] (nn’s [name]Eddie[/name] and [name]Aza[/name])
GG would be [name]Azalea[/name] and [name]Persephone[/name] (nn’s [name]Aza[/name] and …)

That’s the problem! We loved [name]Perry[/name] or Pera (PAIR-a) as nn’s for [name]Persephone[/name], but last night I said them out loud for the first time with our last name. Pera Sipes. [name]Perry[/name] Sipes. Parasites. Eeek.

[name]Lemon[/name] and I had discussed Seffy, but DH decided it’s to close to his sister’s name, [name]Sophie[/name].

Any other nn suggestions for [name]Persephone[/name] in the same vain as [name]Aza[/name]?

[name]Aza[/name] & Sepha?

Oooo! Me Likey!

I could see Persy & [name]Poppy[/name] being nn’s for [name]Persephone[/name]

Could you guys see Persa as a nn?

Persa could definitely work!

I think that [name]Posy[/name] was suggested on your other thread… Maybe [name]Fifi[/name] could also work…?

:slight_smile:

I love the nn Persy. Also, Sepha and [name]Posy[/name]. Persa sounds like someone is pursing their lips to me. Other ideas:

Sephy
[name]Effie[/name]

[name]Penny[/name]
[name]Annie[/name]

Haha. My DH just suggested [name]Perdy[/name], so she could introduce herself as “[name]Hi[/name]. I’m [name]Perdy[/name].” [name]Say[/name] it out loud. Too cute, right!

What do you guys think? [name]OTT[/name] or cute?

The first nn that came to mind was [name]Penny[/name].

I’m naming my daughter persephone too, (when I have one), and we have decided to nn her Persey ([name]Percy[/name])

More nn’s

[name]Fifi[/name]
[name]Percy[/name]
[name]Polly[/name]?

will she have a mn?