No Badges...?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! [name_m]Just[/name_m] wondering if anyone else has stopped receiving badges? I was going through the list of badges and found that even though I’ve completed certain things, I haven’t received the badge for them. 🤷 I know it’s not a big deal, but my competitive side loves the badges so I have to ask haha! :grin: Thanks, team!

2 Likes

Oh no! Could you give me a couple of examples?

“Gives Back” Badge - give 100 likes / receive 100 likes… I’m at 129 given and 104 received, but no badge.

“First Flag” - I recently flagged an odd post in the TTC group, which I think I spoke to you about (thank you for sorting! :blush:). Didn’t get that badge either.

I thought it might have been an over all glitch, so I went through some of the badge descriptions and found that other users had received various badges as little as hours ago, so maybe it’s just my account being funny? 🤷🤷

Hmm, I got a badge myself today, I noticed, so it must be more specific than universal. As you say, others have been receiving the badges pretty steadily over the past hours and days.

Possibly related: I had a user contact me last week who wasn’t being promoted to [name_u]Trust[/name_u] Level 2, despite meeting all the criteria. I waited a few days in case it was just a delayed thing, but no change. In the end I promoted this user manually, but it does seem like there’s something going on :thinking:

[name_m]Leave[/name_m] it with me, I’ll see if I can find out more about what could be causing this.

If anyone else is having this issue (either with the badges or trust level promotion) please do comment below as it’s always useful to have more info and examples.

1 Like

I think I have all my badges, but I have noticed that my Gives Back badge was delayed - I think I got it like 4 days after I reached the 100/100 milestone!

2 Likes

@_thelittlefairywren

Just wondering if you have an update on this? Did any of your badges get granted late, as @leafsgirl44 reported?

@katinka No, the badges I mentioned haven’t turned up as of yet. However, I did just get the “popular link” one, so some of the badges must be working at least :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

@_thelittlefairywren

Thanks for the update. I can’t find any info on why this might be, but I’ll look at whether I can grant them manually to you. I know that doesn’t really help solve the issue :confused:

Hopefully it was a temporary glitch then, maybe?

1 Like

That’s alright. There’s definitely bigger problems in the world than my Nameberry badges haha :blush: Thanks for looking into it though!

Update: I just got my “Gives Back” badge… and I’m up to 153 given / 138 received… so maybe it’s just super slow in recognising my achievements haha :laughing::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Further update: I think my badges are possessed! :joy::joy: I just got the “First [name_f]Share[/name_f]” badge in a topic from 2019 that I didn’t share anything to or from…? 🤷🤷

1 Like

:grimacing: Hmm, thanks for letting me know. I will let the tech side know about this because it sounds like it’s above my level of expertise.

1 Like