Noah and Emma? Noah and Alice?

For my future boy and girl list…

• Looove the name [name]Noah[/name], but not sure how [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] sound, since they are a boy/girl combo and both end in A. Does it feminize the name [name]Noah[/name] at all? I think it works, but wanted to make sure.

• [name]How[/name] about [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Alice[/name]? [name]Do[/name] you like the nn [name]Ali[/name]? I’ve never liked it, but now I’m starting to think it’s really cute and sweet!

• My DD is [name]Violet[/name] and Ds is [name]Robby[/name]. ([name]How[/name] do I create a signature under my posts so that I don’t have to keep writting my children’s names over and over again???) haha

• What mn’s do you like for [name]Noah[/name], [name]Emma[/name], and [name]Alice[/name]? I want to stay with the vintage/old fashioned/sweet sounding vibe. I’m thinking maybe…

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Alice[/name] [name]Daphne[/name], [name]Alice[/name] [name]Daisy[/name], [name]Alice[/name] [name]Lily[/name], or [name]Alice[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]?

[name]Emma[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Emma[/name] [name]Daisy[/name], [name]Emma[/name] lily, [name]Emma[/name] [name]Ruby[/name], or [name]Emma[/name] [name]Daphne[/name]?

[name]Noah[/name] [name]James[/name]?

Thanks! <3

[name]Noah[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] are my favorites. They fit right in with [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Robby[/name] and are also sweet-sounding together. [name]Noah[/name] [name]James[/name] is nice, and my favorite [name]Alice[/name] combinations are [name]Alice[/name] [name]Lily[/name] and maybe [name]Alice[/name] [name]Daphne[/name].