Noah or Benjamin? Help!

I think I narrowed my list down to two names! I’m using the mn [name]Jonathan[/name] because that was my dads name, and [name]Makai[/name] [prn. Muh-kie] because its tradition in my family to have a second hawaiian mn. So what do you think? I am very curious to hear!

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]

I choose [name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathon[/name] [name]Makai[/name] because [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Jonathon[/name] [name]Makai[/name] doesn’t really flow together because of the N’s in [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Jonathon[/name]…

Best of [name]Luck[/name]!!

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] although [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Noah[/name] & [name]Noah[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] are just gorgeous!

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] is a lovely handsome name.

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name]! [name]Love[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] with a shorter middle name.

my son’s middle name is [name]Noah[/name], so I’m partial to it.

Of course I love [name]Benjamin[/name] as it’s my sons name. However, with the longer mn, my vote is for [name]Noah[/name].

I agree – [name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name].

I would also go with [name]Noah[/name] because of the longer middle name.

As [name]Noah[/name] is my favorite boy name, I’m partial to it, and I do think it sounds lovely with [name]Jonathan[/name]. However, if uniformity in sibling names is important to you- it is to me- you may want to think about other children (present and future) and if their names are longer names with short nicknames ([name]Benjamin[/name] to [name]Ben[/name]) or not. I know that by naming # 1 [name]Noah[/name], for me, I’m forfeiting the use of names like [name]Benjamin[/name] or [name]Samuel[/name] since [name]Noah[/name] is a full name in itself and not prone to nicknames. But that may just be me being crazy. :wink:

That is a very good point! I was actually thiking about how I’m not sure if I’m cool with [name]Noah[/name] not having any nicknames. I love the nn [name]Ben[/name] too. I just don’t know- I love both names!! Ahh!!

I love [name]Benjamin[/name] more than [name]Noah[/name]. But [name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] has a better flow than [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name]. Is [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]John[/name] [name]Makai[/name] a possibility? Personally I think having a great flow is great, but it’s MOST important to use the name you love most and honors who you most want to honor. So I think if you love [name]Benjamin[/name] more than [name]Noah[/name], you should use it regardless of flow… And I would say that even if I loved [name]Noah[/name] more. [name]Both[/name] names are great though and you really can’t go wrong! (I just [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]!)

Hehe, [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name] are my two favourites! I would go with [name]Noah[/name] because it flows better and does not have the same ending sound as [name]Johnathon[/name].