Noah vs. Mason

We just can’t decide between these two names!
We both love [name]NOAH[/name] and we both love [name]MASON[/name]! We had picked them both to be together ([name]Noah[/name] [name]Mason[/name]) but now we are wondering if [name]Mason[/name] should be his first name…like [name]Mason[/name] [name]Cole[/name] or [name]Mason[/name] [name]Hunter[/name].

Any suggestions on strong names that go with [name]Noah[/name]? Or should we just stick with [name]Noah[/name] [name]Mason[/name]?

I don’t mind either name but [name]Noah[/name] is a Biblical classic while [name]Mason[/name] is a more trendier choice. I would stick with [name]Noah[/name] [name]Mason[/name] as these are the two names you both love.

I think [name]Noah[/name] [name]Mason[/name] is a great sounding name. I definitely prefer [name]Noah[/name] as a first name!

i highly prefer [name]Noah[/name] - i personally do not like [name]Mason[/name]. I dont know why? i just dont! seems like a more trendier choice. [name]Noah[/name] is a classic :slight_smile:

definitely prefer [name]Noah[/name]!

My husband has started to push the name [name]Noah[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] on me…so
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] or [name]Noah[/name] [name]Mason[/name]?

Another vote for [name]Noah[/name] as the FN :slight_smile:

If you don’t mind the Biblical theme, I would go with [name]Noah[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] over [name]Noah[/name] [name]Mason[/name]. The former does have better flow with the 2-3 syllable count. Which one sounds best with your surname?

Last name is Caldwell. Our sons first name is [name]Michael[/name]…that’s why the husband chose [name]Gabriel[/name]. The only reason I haven’t agreed on it is because I think if and when we have another child we would have to chose another biblical name for them as well.

I prefer [name]Noah[/name]

Go with [name]Noah[/name] - not as popular as [name]Mason[/name].

I prefer [name]Noah[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] over [name]Noah[/name] [name]Mason[/name]. [name]Noah[/name] [name]Mason[/name] feels very trendy, whereas [name]Noah[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] feels more classic.

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Mason[/name] sounds much better than [name]Mason[/name] [name]Noah[/name] [name]IMO[/name]. As other posters have said, [name]Mason[/name] is quite trendy but [name]Noah[/name] is Biblical and much more classic.

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]! So handsome, I love it!

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Noah[/name]! I think [name]Noah[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] is a great choice.

I think you won’t find much love for [name]Mason[/name] on Nameberry. It is very trendy and incredibly popular (#2 in 2011). While [name]Noah[/name] is also very popular (#5 in 2011), it is so highly ranked not because of some passing trend, but because it is a solid, lovable classic, that will never sound trendy.

A loud vote for [name]Noah[/name] from me!! [name]Noah[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] is fantastic.

I prefer [name]Noah[/name].

I vote for [name]Noah[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]!! In second place, I would go with [name]Noah[/name] [name]Mason[/name]. I definitely prefer [name]Noah[/name] for the first name.

I agree that [name]Noah[/name] is more classic and like the 2-3 flow of [name]Noah[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name].

I prefer [name]Noah[/name] over [name]Mason[/name]… I like [name]Noah[/name] [name]Cole[/name]… Super cute!