Noelle or Noella

What do u like better, [name]Noelle[/name] or [name]Noella[/name] or even another form?

[name]Love[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]… and even [name]Joelle[/name]. [name]Noella[/name] makes me think of Novela - spanish soap operas :slight_smile: It’s not bad though - just like [name]Noelle[/name] best.

i like [name]Noella[/name], but for me it would depend on the last name…

I like [name]Noelle[/name], but then again I usually do like the more streamlined version of names (i.e. [name]Isabelle[/name] over [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Annabel[/name] over [name]Annabelle[/name], [name]Vivian[/name] over [name]Viviana[/name], etc…). I guess the only reason I even prefer [name]Noelle[/name] to [name]Noel[/name] is that it distinguishes it as a girl’s name.

I love both. I would pick based on the middle name.
Likely, [name]Noelle[/name] would pair better with most names.

[name]Noelle[/name] is my pick.

I prefer [name]Noelle[/name] over [name]Noella[/name]. There is a Latin version [name]Noelia[/name], French [name]Noeline[/name] or a lovely Hawaiian variant [name]Noelani[/name] which means “beautiful one from heaven”, “born of the mist of heaven” or “heavenly mist”. Gosh, the Hawaiians really know how to name children with such meaning!!! :slight_smile:

I was also going to suggest [name]Noelia[/name]. I know someone who goes by that name, and I love it!

[name]Noelle[/name] definately. Classic.

I agree with [name]Noelle[/name]. All the different versions of “[name]Ella[/name]” and “-ella” are very popular right now, and “[name]Noelle[/name]” is much more timeless.

Definitely [name]Noelle[/name]! To me, [name]Noella[/name] sounds kind of awkward.