Noelle

Im due at the end of [name]Jan[/name], is it ok to use this name even though it means “born on [name]Christmas[/name] day”? I would use it as a mn.

I think it’s fine. What first name are you considering?

Good luck!

I think it’s fine. It is a beautiful name, no matter what season! :slight_smile:

My middle name is [name]Noelle[/name] and I was born in [name]November[/name]. My mom LOVES [name]Christmas[/name] and she said when I was born it “felt just like [name]Christmas[/name].” I always loved that story growing up and everyone complimented my name.

I love the name, [name]Christmas[/name] or not!

I know a few people with this name who are not born at or around [name]Christmas[/name] - one for sure is [name]March[/name], I can’t remember the others. It is a beautiful name.

I love the name [name]Noelle[/name]. It is beautiful, I see no problem whatsoever using it as a first or a middle for a baby born in [name]January[/name]!

One of my best friends growing up was a [name]Noelle[/name] and she was born in mid-[name]November[/name]. Also, if it is a middle name, I think there is less of a chance of people ever criticizing it.

It’s my middle name and I was born in mid-[name]January[/name]. I have always loved having this as my middle name!!! I also have a friend who used this as her daughter’s middle name, born in February.

I love [name]Noelle[/name], and I think it’s fine to use it no matter when she’s born. I know a baby born in [name]August[/name] of this year called [name]Leonie[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]!

Also [name]Natalie[/name] and [name]Natasha[/name] have the same [name]Christmas[/name] meaning but people use them regardless of when the baby’s born.

Is the first name going to be [name]Emma[/name] still? Because if so I think [name]Emma[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is beautiful :slight_smile:

Yes the name will be [name]Emma[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]