Nola or Carmen?

I’m VERY pregnant with my first child, a girl.

Which name do you like better, [name]Nola[/name] or [name]Carmen[/name]?

Any other ideas along the same lines?

My vote goes to [name]Nola[/name], such a sweet name!

[name]Nola[/name] is more old-fashioned and sweet, and a bit more interesting I think. [name]Carmen[/name] has a more exotic vibe. I think the name [name]Paloma[/name] sort of falls in between the two. I also like [name]Lola[/name] or [name]Delia[/name]. Good luck!

I personally love the name [name]Carmen[/name], but [name]Nola[/name] is very cute! And sweet and warm. [name]Carmen[/name] is a warm and ravishing name. I love [name]Paloma[/name] the most. It is amazing. The meaning-dove-is lovely. And you could call her [name]Lola[/name] for short. All those names are very pretty. I do love names that start with a “P” because not that many people use them. Right now lots of names start with “K” or “L” or the hard “C” sound.

I think I prefer [name]Carmen[/name] - it seems to be the simpler name (not counting letters!) and is instantly a name that is full of personality.

[name]Nola[/name] is fine, but I prefer it as a nickname for [name]Finola[/name]. I can also see it being frequently confused with [name]Nora[/name] (or [name]Noa[/name], [name]Nona[/name] or [name]Nova[/name]).

I prefer [name]Nola[/name] :slight_smile: also like [name]Nova[/name]