Non-intentional name themes???

After being on Nameberry for sometime, I have come to like the thought of having a theme for my children. Not a huge, crazy theme, like all the names starting with the same letter. [name]Just[/name] something suttle that has meaning to you and your family. However, I thought of this idea after I was done having children. We, however, found a non-intentional theme in our family. I realized that each person in our family of 5 has a name (first of middle) that is of Spanish or Latin origin. I thought that was quite interesting that we ended up making a theme for our family without even trying, and was wondering if anyone else had the same experience.

Oh, and another theme that we almost had (except for the last child) was that each child’s name started with the same letter as their birth month. [name]Justin[/name] was born in [name]July[/name], [name]Jacob[/name] was born in [name]January[/name], and [name]Alanna[/name] was born in [name]August[/name]. Then we had [name]Sariah[/name] born in [name]December[/name]. I never saw this pattern until I wrote it out on paper, but I thought it would have been pretty cool to have [name]Sariah[/name] born in [name]September[/name], or a D name for her instead.