Respondents: 41 (This poll is closed)

• Axle : 2 (3%)
  • Elliot : 25 (37%)
  • Galaxy : 2 (3%)
  • Olli : 8 (12%)
  • Emerson : 16 (24%)
  • Noah : 11 (16%)
  • Atlas: 3 (4%)

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] seems a good choice! It’s masculine but not overly so and it has the possibility of the more neutral Ells as a nn.

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u], [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_f]Olli[/name_f] seem like a good fit for your criteria. GL

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] I think is the best fit, it’s a neutral name with masculine roots so it’s in precisely the right point in the name spectrum for you (and it’s just such a great name.) [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_f]Olli[/name_f] are also great choices, and While [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is definitely more masc, I think it still has a bit of ambiguity and can totally work for someone who is nb/agender.

[name_m]Axl[/name_m]/Axle, [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], and [name_f]Galaxy[/name_f] are the ones I would drop.

However, the most important thing about any of these names is how they feel to you. Have your friends try them out, talking to you using the names, or about you using the names and your pronouns, and see how it makes you feel. I think that will really help solidify a desicion.

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] seems the best fit from your list and is a great name! I also like [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] and think it could work.

But I agree with above, it’s how the name makes you feel so try it out and see how it sounds when you / others say it out loud.

Some other names to consider:
[name_u]Avery[/name_u]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u]
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u]
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u]
[name_u]Devin[/name_u]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Jordan[/name_u]
[name_u]Leigh[/name_u]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
[name_u]Presley[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Reagan[/name_u]
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u]

Most of the names on your list still feel very masculine rather than nb/a to me. [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_f]Olli[/name_f] feel like the best fit from that, but I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the suggestions of [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Avery[/name_u]!!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there! Another nameberry enby here! I really love the names [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_u]Noah[/name_u] & [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]. But if you’re going for gender neutral, I think [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] is the most unisex of the ones you have listed. Any of them could work, though.

[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] feels most androgynous to me.

I prefer [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] of those, and think [name_m]Axel[/name_m] spelt this way is a good name, though not a unisex name.