Nora or Audrey

Feeling like we have it confidently down to two names for our girl due in about 35 days

We have [name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u], [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

Our list now is
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] / [name_f]Norah[/name_f] (?) Which one?

Maybe [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] or [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] ?

Its gonna be either [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] or Nora(h) !! Lol what do we think ??

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] x

1 Like

Both are great names! Personally I think [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] fits perfectly with your current kids’ names – I like that it’s a little longer so it matches well in length and that it doesn’t repeat an initial. That said, I don’t think you could go wrong either way! And if you do go with Nora(h), personally find the [name_f]Nora[/name_f] spelling more timeless and straightforward.

8 Likes

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]! Another option which I really like, would be [name_f]Audra[/name_f]. It combines [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] with [name_f]Nora[/name_f] (AUDrey/noRA) so you get both sounds.

5 Likes

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would be great!

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] sounds great with your other children.

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] gets my vote.

2 Likes

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is wonderful with your set and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is delightful!

nora! and nora genevieve i think would be darling

I prefer [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Norah[/name_f] too but you might want to give your kids different initials?

2 Likes

I think Audrey would fit better, just because you already have a girl with a name starting with N! Audrey Genevieve is gorgeous!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], especially since you already have a daughter with an N.

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] the most.
I also really like the suggestion of [name_f]Audra[/name_f] for a combination of sounds
Good luck!

1 Like

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] :white_heart::sparkles: it fits better with the names of other siblings

though i much prefer nora, i think audrey fits much better with your childrens names

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is so elegant and has vintage style charm. Such a pretty name and both would fit in so well with the names of your other children so I don’t think you need to worry about that.

I would go with [name_f]Nora[/name_f]

With sister N@talie Lou$ie, I’d like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] or maybe even [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

Would you consider [name_f]Honora[/name_f] or [name_f]Annora[/name_f]? Similar to [name_f]Nora[/name_f], a little longer longer, not beginning with an N, not as popular as [name_f]Nora[/name_f].

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f].

1 Like

I think that [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] fits the best with your other childrens names. Personally i prefer [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], but [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is still very nice and again i think it fits better.