Nora, Una or Maeve?

Hello! Please help us make a decision! Our wee baby needs a name & we can’t for the life of us decide between [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]Una[/name_f] or [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. I love all three names but they all feel really different. Sibling is Frances(sister). Appreciate your help/opinions.

4 Likes

Personally, I prefer Una out of the bunch, but I think Frances & Maeve go together best :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree with @halinka . [name_f]Una[/name_f] is my favorite, but [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] fits the same style as [name_f]Frances[/name_f]. Though [name_f]Una[/name_f] and [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is still cute.

4 Likes

I love both [name_f]Una[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f], but [name_f]Nora[/name_f] goes best with [name_f]Frances[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is perfect with [name_f]Frances[/name_f]!

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] gets my vote! Gorgeous, and perfect with [name_f]Frances[/name_f]. :slightly_smiling_face:

Frances and Maeve! :heart_eyes:

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] always stood out for me :)~

Congratulations! [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] are my favorites! I think [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] sounds the best with [name_f]Frances[/name_f] though :blush:

Congratulations! I absolutely love [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and it goes so well with [name_f]Frances[/name_f], but [name_f]Una[/name_f] is beautiful too

[name_f]Nora[/name_f]

Maeve!!!

I love [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], like [name_f]Una[/name_f] and am so so with [name_f]Nora[/name_f] so I vote [name_f]Frances[/name_f] & [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] :blush:

[name_f]Una[/name_f] is absolutely wonderful

[name_f]Una[/name_f] is my favorite but I love [name_f]Nora[/name_f] with [name_f]Frances[/name_f]!

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is lovely! [name_f]Nora[/name_f] a close second.

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] and [name_f]Una[/name_f]! [name_f]Una[/name_f] has a spark that sets it apart. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it.

To me [name_f]Una[/name_f] has a very different energy than [name_f]Frances[/name_f], enough so that I would nix it. (I like it fine on its own but it feels a lot further out in left field than [name_f]Frances[/name_f] does to me.) I can see both [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] next to [name_f]Frances[/name_f] so maybe one of those just works better with your surname?

1 Like

I love [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is your best pick though.

[name_f]Una[/name_f]!