Nora, Una or Maeve?

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]! I love [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] so much. I want to like [name_f]Una[/name_f], but I just can’t for some reason. And I love [name_f]Nora[/name_f], but it’s just so popular. [name_f]My[/name_f] niece’s name is [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and now I notice it everywhere. I said offhand to her parents the other day “oh I’ve met so many little Noras lately” (seriously I’ve met like 4 in the last month) and they were like “ugh I know now it’s everywhere.” So if popularity doesn’t bother you, then [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is great too!

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] and [name_f]Una[/name_f] would be stunning :star_struck: my favorite is already [name_f]Una[/name_f] but with [name_f]Frances[/name_f] it’s perfect

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] works best with [name_f]Frances[/name_f] but [name_f]Una[/name_f] is my favorite

I think [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] both go well with [name_f]Frances[/name_f], but I personally prefer [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], so that’s my pick!

my personal fav is [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]! and i think it’s the one that fits the best with [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f] & [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] make a perfect sibset :heart_eyes: both gorgeous names

All are lovely but I think [name_f]Nora[/name_f] fits best with [name_f]Frances[/name_f]! Both share the same vintage charm and sweet strength :yellow_heart:

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] & [name_f]Nora[/name_f]