Normal or Unusual? Which one?!!!!!

So me and OH are debating some names for our little girl due 19th [name]March[/name] 2013 but can’t decide on the top 4! WDYT?

[name]Carys[/name] [name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Caitlin[/name] [name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Madison[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]
[name]Georgie[/name] Aurella
[name]Tula[/name] [name]Berrie[/name]
[name]Love[/name] (not sure on mn yet)
OH has seen a name and has fallen in [name]LOVE[/name] with it and I promise this is not and overstatement(!)
He loves the name…

[name]Cashmere[/name] [name]Rose[/name] :stuck_out_tongue:
I hate it! It’s naming your kid after a jumper! (sorry don’t mean to offend anyone!) But seriously?!

WDYT on the other names?
Thanks,

I like [name]Carys[/name] [name]Aurora[/name]. Very nice!

[name]Carys[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] is the most unusual and interesting combo. [name]Madison[/name] and [name]Caitlin[/name] should ride off into the sunset and personally I would be glad to see them go! [name]Georgie[/name] would be a great nn for [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Georgiana[/name] or [name]Georgina[/name] but I find it too nicknamey to use on its own. [name]Love[/name] would be better in the middle spot. [name]Tula[/name] [name]Berrie[/name] sounds like a [name]Strawberry[/name] Shortcake doll name and I agree with you that [name]Cashmere[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is just awful.

I have some questions: I noticed your signature and a child named Luice [name]Jess[/name]. Boy or Girl? [name]Do[/name] you pronounce Luice like [name]Lewis[/name]? [name]Just[/name] curious.

[name]Carys[/name] or [name]Caitlin[/name] for sure. [name]Tula[/name] is cute, too. [name]Madison[/name] is masculine and trendy, [name]Georgie[/name] is also too masculine, though it IS a cute nickname for [name]Georgia[/name]. [name]Love[/name] is just insubstantial. [name]Carys[/name] means “love”, you could use [name]Love[/name] as a pet name for [name]Carys[/name] if you wanted, I think it would work.

I agree with you - [name]Cashmere[/name] is just awful, lol. It DOES remind me of sweaters.

[name]Caitlin[/name] is my fav from your list. It is also my fav spelling of the name! :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone!
[name]Mischa[/name]- have to agree with you about strawberry shortcake! Lol :stuck_out_tongue: [name]Lucie[/name] [name]Jess[/name] is a girl with [name]Lucie[/name] pn [name]Lucy[/name] :slight_smile: thanks x

Thanks again to everone about backing me up with the whole [name]Cashmere[/name] thing, I have no idea where he got that from!

Looks like our LO will be [name]Carys[/name] or [name]Caitlin[/name] As they fit in better with the other kids names :smiley:
[name]Hope[/name] you have a great christmas.

[name]Georgie[/name] & [name]Love[/name] are my faves

[name]Georgette[/name] [name]Love[/name] would be so cute!

at least [name]Cashmere[/name] [name]Rose[/name] shows he’s interested in different names! maybe use [name]Rose[/name] or a variation as a middle for compromise, you can’t really go wrong with a [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Rosalie[/name] :slight_smile:
[name]Madison[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] kind of repeats itself with the ynn-ynn sound. [name]Tula[/name] [name]Berrie[/name] are great by themselves but sound kind of fictional [name]IRL[/name]. Gorgie Aruella is my favorite, sounds british to me!

[name]Carys[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] is stunnng and by far my favourite on your list. It is still an uncommon and unexpected combo so therefore pretty unusual but not strange. [name]Carys[/name] means ‘love’ and I think that’s much better than love as an actual name, which I think would cause teasing issue.

[name]Caitlin[/name] is nice enough but there’s so many [name]Caitlin[/name]‘s, [name]Katelyn[/name]’ etc.

[name]Madison[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] is pretty bad; [name]Madison[/name] is common and overdone and much more unexpected and handsome on a boy. [name]Lynn[/name] is bland and dated.

[name]Georgie[/name] is sweet but very nicknamey. [name]Georgina[/name]/Gerogia would be perfect with her sister’s names. [name]Georgina[/name] [name]Rue[/name] maybe?

[name]Tula[/name] is nice but I don’t like [name]Berrie[/name].

[name]Cashmere[/name] isn’t great at all.

[name]Jordan[/name], Luice, [name]Emilia[/name] & [name]Carys[/name] would be perfect!!

What about [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Carys[/name]?

[name]Carys[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] is definitely my favorite on the list. It is absolutely gorgeous. I would use this name for myself or a daughter in a heart beat.

I would throw out [name]Caitlin[/name] and [name]Madison[/name] because they are popular names. I would also throw out [name]Tula[/name].

I love the suggestion of [name]Georgina[/name] [name]Rue[/name]! Nice pick sheflies! I also [name]Georgia[/name] as a first name. I think [name]Georgie[/name] would be a cute nn for either of these names.

I don’t mind [name]Love[/name] as a first name but I definitely see it as more of a mn.

Thanks for all the replies!
Me & OH have decided LO will be [name]Carys[/name] pn CARR IS :slight_smile:
[name]Just[/name] in the process of choosing a mn now!
Our thoughts are…
[name]Carys[/name] Auroura
[name]Carys[/name] [name]Tula[/name]
[name]Carys[/name] [name]Georgie[/name] (I’m not keen on georgina & OH really dislikes georgia)
[name]Carys[/name] [name]Poppy[/name]
Or another flower name? Not entirely sure…

Also was wondering if you think Girvin is a name? Pn GUR [name]VIN[/name]? On a girl?
[name]Just[/name] a brainwave lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Again So Much!

[name]Carys[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] is my favourite of your combos, it has such lovely flow. I’m not sure if Girvin is a name but it sounds masculine to my ears.

It’s not a flower name but I like [name]Carys[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] too.

I like [name]Carys[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] best from your list. Though I think [name]Carys[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] is an awesome suggestion and would probably be my first choice.

PS: If your daughters names is [name]Lucie[/name] then it’s misspelled as Luice in your signature. (I was trying to figure out if it was supposed to rhyme with Juice. Or was more like Lice with a u stuck in. lol.)

[name]Carys[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] is gorgeous. Not usually a fan of [name]Aurora[/name] but it works beautifully in the middle here. [name]Caitlin[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] is nice but not as nice as [name]Carys[/name], and [name]Georgie[/name] is sweet but I’d use as a nickname for [name]Georgia[/name] or [name]Georgina[/name] personally. Not a fan of [name]Madison[/name], [name]Tula[/name] [name]Berrie[/name] just sounds like a drink, and [name]Love[/name] as a first name wouldn’t be a good idea, high teasing potential.

I think [name]Jordan[/name], [name]Lucie[/name], [name]Emilia[/name] and [name]Carys[/name] would be such a cute sibset.

Hiya and thanks again! Looks like [name]Carys[/name] Auroura is winning! :smiley:
Also thanks for mentioning the typo in my signature- I didn’t even realise! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks again,
[name]Soph[/name] x

I dislike any name that consists of two word names. [name]Cashmere[/name] [name]Rose[/name] sounds like a rose made out of cashmere. I feel like you should be able to look at a name and tell if it’s a person or a thing.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Tula[/name] !!!

[name]Morning[/name]!
OH woke up this morning… His first words were “We can’t do Aroura!”
… And damn was he right!
[name]Carys[/name] Auroura Redbridge is too much of a mouthful with the mn & lastname :frowning:
Now having a re-think.
[name]Carys[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Carys[/name] [name]Isla[/name]
[name]Carys[/name] [name]Isobel[/name]
[name]Carys[/name] [name]Iona[/name] ? I’m liking the I names, think they flow well?

Thanks again,
Sophiee

[name]Carys[/name] [name]Aurora[/name]

I do love Aroura but it’s really just a no-no now :frowning:
[name]Carys[/name] [name]Iona[/name] or [name]Carys[/name] [name]Isla[/name] are our new faves .
WYO?
Thanks again,