SaiDee

LiLee

Jaine

Trey

JourNee

Bridger

Kassadee

Kennadee

I’ve seen them on YouTube too. :blush: I have to admit that the capital letters in the middles of names seems like it would be a hassle.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have use any of those names and spellings, but as they’re already human beings I guess there’s nothing else we can say hahahaha

1 Like

I like a few of the names, but the spellings are a bit unusual! I don’t think I like the middle letters being capitalized, it just looks a bit jarring to me :confused:

I love [name_m]Beckham[/name_m], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Preslee[/name_f], Delaynee, [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_u]Navy[/name_u], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Journee[/name_f], Kassadee, Paislee and [name_f]Kennadee[/name_f] on their own though!

1 Like

Luke seems like a bit of an outlier, but I like it!

I also quite like [name_u]Bridger[/name_u] and [name_m]Ledger[/name_m].

If they’re in the US, they probably won’t be able to have that capitalisation on the actual birth certificates. I think any names with capitals, spaces or hyphens in them are recorded without in the SSA data.

I agree! I was actually surprised that the last two were not KassaDee and KennaDee. And I also felt like [name_m]Luke[/name_m] was the odd one out of this sibset!

1 Like

I feel like that would get really confusing. Whenever they call one girl I’m sure most of them come running since their names sound so similar. I’m going to have to check this channel out!

[name_m]Ledger[/name_m] is a pretty cool name though!
I find it interesting that Jaine is the one girl that doesn’t have an ‘ee’ in her name.
Are Kassadee and [name_f]Kennadee[/name_f] twins?

WHOO THATS A LOT OF KIDS…their names aren’t my style but hey, what can I say, their names aren’t bad so to speak, the spellings are just very…different. :slight_smile:

Always surprising to see families with more kids than mine or my dad’s. [name_m]Ledger[/name_m] is a longtime favourite of mine, as is [name_u]Journey[/name_u] (with this spelling), and I like lots of their other choices with the spelling altered ([name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_u]Presley[/name_u], [name_u]Delaney[/name_u], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u], etc.) but probably wouldn’t use some of them together ([name_u]Presley[/name_u] AND [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] is a bit much imo). The middle letter capitalization is very odd, too - not a fan of that. But I’m also not that surprised at some of these, since family YouTube channels tend to be a bit… eccentric, and not just with names :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I enjoy their channel occasionally. A lot of their kids were adopted, so having similar names helps tie them together in yet another way. I believe that [name_f]Janie[/name_f]'s name came to her mom in a dream (or something like that) so they did not change it. I think. They have really great videos explaining it. :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t usually watch their channel, but I have a few times. In one of the videos, NayVee said she purposely changed her name fron [name_u]Unique[/name_u] [name_f]Destiny[/name_f] to NayVee [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] interesting fact!

Their sons seem to have been a bit luckier when it came to names… I think if the spellings were less creative they’d actually have a really cool sibset!

Apparantly LiLee was called [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] before she was adopted and so they just changed the spelling of the name to be the same as her siblings.

1 Like

I’ve worked in records in the US for elections. The problem here in the US is the vital records departments enter info into the system based on the interpretation of whoever is entering the info. One person could enter the info with the hyphen, the next without. It also gets really bad when the records for one thing (I.e. birth certificate) doesn’t match another from the same issuing department (I.e. social security card) because the people fulfilling the document request don’t fully investigate. A person could have multiple records under different names, further confounding the record keeping.

For example, my dad got his birth certificate under his full name, but his social security card under his nickname. [name_f]My[/name_f] poor mom had to discuss social security with the department and was confounded to not know her own ex-spouse’s childhood nickname after they had been married 16 years. It took a while to find the appropriate files, only to discover there were multiple depending on what you were discussing. :upside_down_face:

I think the markings the US pays attention to are spaces, hyphens, capitals and apostrophes. But it is still up to the interpretation of whoever is entering the record into the system.

3 Likes

@shells15 That’s so interesting, thank you for enlightening me!

1 Like