Not Expecting. But what do you think of this combo?

[name]Persephone[/name] [name]Iris[/name] [name]Dove[/name].

Please just be honest and say the first thing that pops into your head. I promise I won’t be offended or anything, all comments are appreciated and just to repeat, NOT expecting. [name]Just[/name] thinking is all.

Thank-you:)

• [name]Charlie[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Charlie[/name] :slight_smile:
I love it! I think [name]Persephone[/name] is so cool, even more with the nickname Sephy/Sephie, but in its full form it is still beautiful and I adore names from greek mythology! [name]Iris[/name] is one of my absolute favourite names, I love the flower and the meaning of rainbow. I think the flow of the whole name with [name]Dove[/name] is really good and it feels really whimsical, I wish my middle name was [name]Dove[/name]!

As with your polls, I really enjoyed commenting on this :slight_smile:

Well, [name]Persephone[/name] makes me think of mythology. I wouldn’t say it is the most accessible mythological name, but I like it. I love [name]Persephone[/name] [name]Iris[/name]! But, [name]Persephone[/name] [name]Iris[/name] [name]Dove[/name] is too much, and [name]Dove[/name] is kind of like “[name]Persephone[/name] [name]Iris[/name]…dud” to me for some reason. Not enough substance for a second middle name. I don’t think [name]Persephone[/name] [name]Iris[/name] needs a second middle name - it is so beautiful, quirky, and original on its own!

I’m a big fan of [name]Persephone[/name], and I think [name]Persephone[/name] [name]Iris[/name] [name]Dove[/name] is a gorgeous combo! [name]Love[/name] it.

I really like it, especially [name]Persephone[/name] and [name]Iris[/name], but it’s too over the top for an actual human. It would make a great animal or character name, though!

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Dove[/name]? Sounds like a bird the color of a flower.

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Elena[/name]!

I had originally been looking for a full name for the nn Sephie, which I’d fallen in love with, then when someone (someone very smart!) suggested [name]Persephone[/name], it was like something just clicked! I’ve loved [name]Persephone[/name] for the longest time (whilst everyone else here likes [name]Cora[/name]) but it had always seemed out of reach, assigned for eternity on my guilty pleasure list. Now though, with it’s swanky newly found nn Sephie it’s one of my ultimate favourites and entirely possible. Probable even.

[name]Iris[/name], along with [name]Lily[/name], is my favourite flower name and like [name]Persephone[/name], features strongly in mythology. The [name]Iris[/name] flowers are the prettiest things and being the [name]Goddess[/name] of Rainbows and a messenger for the gods it feels perfect.

[name]Persephone[/name] [name]Iris[/name] was my original combo and it shone for me. I would leave it like that, as lemon has suggested, but I’ve always been a supporter of two middle names. I have two and all my favourite combos have three names each, I didn’t want this combo to be lacking. I wanted a one syllable name that had special meaning, just like [name]Persephone[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] do. [name]Dove[/name], whilst being very much a ‘word name’, achieved this. Symbolising peace and hope, [name]Dove[/name] is perfect and it has a sense of freedom which it gives in the imagery of a flying bird.

So there it is, my explanation. [name]Persephone[/name] [name]Iris[/name] [name]Dove[/name] = love + rainbows + peace, how could I resist!

Thank-you so much for replying, I absolutely love reading your comments [name]Elena[/name]:slight_smile: And thank-you to everyone else too, your comments and suggestions are taken into account and appreciated very much!

Oh and just incase of confusion, I’m pronouncing [name]Persephone[/name] as [name]Per[/name]-SEF-on-ee, sorry for not making that clear.

Thanks again nameberryites!

• [name]Charlie[/name]