Not gonna bother saying "final ___" because clearly that doesn't work :)

See the results of this poll: Avery Marie & ________

Respondents: 42 (This poll is closed)

• Archer Leo : 30 (71%)
  • Bryce Leo : 6 (14%)
  • Rhys Leo: 6 (14%)

[name]Archer[/name] [name]Leo[/name] seems to flow the best. Although, there is that tricky both-having-the-same-iniial, so now you can’t label water bottles and things with a single initial. But you could always do “AM” and “[name]AL[/name]” I suppose.

[name]Rhys[/name] [name]Leo[/name] gets my vote. It may not flow the best, but when you add a last name to it ([name]Rhys[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Smith[/name], [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Anderson[/name], [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Parker[/name], etc.), it doesn’t sound anywhere near as bad! I think [name]Avery[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name] are just adorable together. [name]Archer[/name] and [name]Bryce[/name] don’t hold a candle to it, imo. :slight_smile:

I prefer [name]Bryce[/name]. [name]Archer[/name] seems too matchy with [name]Avery[/name] for my tastes, and I’m not a huge fan of [name]Rhys[/name].

[name]Archer[/name] [name]Leo[/name]. I really like [name]Archer[/name] and I think [name]Archie[/name] is a pretty adorable nn.

Thanks everyone for your comments!

ashthedreamer: you make an excellent point, when all 3 names are said at the same time, less attention is drawn to the ‘E’ sound in [name]Rhys[/name] and [name]Leo[/name].

jame1881: I never even once thought of that! I didn’t want the same initial for both kids for the longest time but I guess we’ll work around it if we go with [name]Archer[/name].

I suspected that [name]Archer[/name] would lead in the poll, and I also thought that if [name]Leo[/name] was in it, it would win by a landslide…I do really like [name]Rhys[/name] though. The last name is difficult to pronounce and spell, so I worry that a little [name]Rhys[/name] would feel doubly burdened. I love the unique spelling of this name though…