Not pets but plant babies :)

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries, I over-watered my succulent who was named Planty [name_u]Sam[/name_u]! She unfortunately passed but I saved these babies. Looking to name these baby succulents something sweet. I like the idea of all of the names beginning with S, in honour of their mother, sadly killed by my errors. I’m thinking cutesy, matchy multiple names like [name_f]Sosie[/name_f] and Saffy, but open to all ideas you get from these photos:

They live on my windowsill next to my orchid [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Kimana[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] who was named by the Berries last year!
2 Likes

Oops, I forgot one of my orchid’s middles: She’s [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Kimana[/name_f] Monarch [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]! I thought she was a butterfly orchid, hence the :butterfly:theme. I then learned she was a moth orchid but thought, ah close enough! If we’d have gone moth she may have been [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] :grin:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Sosie[/name_f] and Saffy!

Other ideas:
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_u]Sal[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u]
[name_f]Su[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sara[/name_f]
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u]
[name_u]Stormy[/name_u]
[name_u]Story[/name_u]
[name_f]Sonnet[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_u]Sailor[/name_u]
[name_f]Serenity[/name_f]
[name_f]Serendipity[/name_f]
[name_u]Skyler[/name_u] / [name_u]Skye[/name_u]
[name_u]Sydney[/name_u]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_f]Suvi[/name_f]
[name_f]Soleil[/name_f]
[name_f]Sally[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_u]Scout[/name_u]

I particularly like:
[name_u]Sailor[/name_u] & [name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] & [name_u]Stormy[/name_u]
[name_u]Story[/name_u] & [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] & [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]
[name_u]Skye[/name_u] & [name_u]Sydney[/name_u]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] & [name_f]Sally[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] & [name_u]Scout[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]Samira[/name_f] & [name_f]Selena[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] & [name_f]Sabine[/name_f]
[name_f]Sera[/name_f] & [name_f]Sula[/name_f]
[name_f]Sukie[/name_f] & [name_u]Stevie[/name_u]

1 Like

@LouC I love [name_f]Sula[/name_f]! I think it suits this new succulent I picked up above, so [name_f]Sula[/name_f] she is.

I chose [name_f]Sosie[/name_f], [name_f]Suvi[/name_f] and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] for the originals I posted about. I think it looked like there were two but I have three, the top view is [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], the biggest. In the other photos, [name_f]Suvi[/name_f] is on the left and [name_f]Sosie[/name_f] is the teeniest on the right. Thank you for all the very sweet suggestions!

2 Likes

Aw hi [name_f]Sula[/name_f]! :blush: :potted_plant:

& [name_f]Sosie[/name_f], [name_f]Suvi[/name_f] & [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] are a cute trio!

1 Like