Here’s our short list:

[name]Theadora[/name] [name]Lux[/name]
[name]Theadora[/name] [name]Parker[/name]

[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Parker[/name]

[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Lux[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Lyra[/name]

Any favorites?
Thanks!

[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Lux[/name] is my favorite!

My favorite is [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Lyra[/name]. I also really like [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Parker[/name]. It’s the alliteration I like - it makes it playful I think - but it also sounds like the names in comic books - [name]Lois[/name] [name]Lane[/name], [name]Peter[/name] [name]Parker[/name], etc and maybe not like a real person.

Great choices!

It really depends on the last name, but I really don’t care for [name]Theodora[/name] at all. Were you planning on calling her [name]Dora[/name]? I think you should save [name]Theodore[/name] for a future little boy - I think it is very cute!

For your girl names, [name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name] are both nice, but I think I like [name]Josephine[/name] better (because it sounds best with [name]Theodore[/name]! Haha.), and [name]Josie[/name] is a cuter nickname, in my opinion, than [name]Penny[/name]. Honestly, I like [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Parker[/name]. It reminds me of [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Baker[/name], and I like that historical aspect - it gives the name a little extra elegance and class, I think! Good luck!

I love both [name]Josephine[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name], and like [name]Parker[/name] best for a middle name, assuming it has special meaning to you (sounds like a surname you want to use). [name]Lux[/name] and [name]Lyra[/name] are not really my style so its hard for me to weigh in, but they don’t sound bad with those names. I agree with previous poster that [name]Theodore[/name] would be a great boy’s name, but [name]Theodora[/name] really feels like a mouthful. It might grow on me though . . .

Agree theadora is a little complex w those middles. [name]Love[/name] lux and lyra. I’m not a huge fan of parker as a middle cuz I feel it will just look like a hyphenated last name. If penelope lyra is an option I like that one, if not josephine w either middles I love!

[name]Theadora[/name] [name]Lux[/name]: I think that [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Lux[/name] has a nice flow.
[name]Theadora[/name] [name]Parker[/name]: I think I prefer the sound of [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Lux[/name].

(I see you have [name]Josephine[/name] on your list, so I thought I’d suggest the name [name]Thea[/name] [name]Josephine[/name].) :slight_smile:

[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Parker[/name]: I love [name]Penelope[/name] and am a huge fan of alliteration, but for for me, because [name]Penelope[/name] has two p sounds, [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Parker[/name] is too P heavy.

What about [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Lux[/name] or [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Lyra[/name]? (Which may have been suggested already…) :slight_smile:

[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Lux[/name]: I really love [name]Josephine[/name], but I guess I’m not much of a [name]Lux[/name] fan.

[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Lyra[/name]: I think this is nice, but [name]Lyra[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name] have very different styles to me. I like the flow of [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Parker[/name].

From your list, [name]Josephine[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] are my favorites (love [name]Thea[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], though), and my favorite combo is either [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Lyra[/name] or [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Lux[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Lyra[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Lyra[/name].