Not Wolf anymore

[name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_m]Webster[/name_m] is Not kylie’s son name anymore
As many mothers, kylie had name regreat
The question now in place is… What is the baby’a name? What do you think?

7 Likes

Wow! That kinda makes me happy because I like Wolf but I never would have used it with a celebrity connection. I don’t know much about Kylie but I’ll take a guess.
Maybe Zephyr? Its got a similar strong sound as Wolf and I love Stormi and Zephyr together. I also kinda hope she doesn’t use it because I love it. Also Zephyr Webster sounds off.
Oh wait! Talon! Talon is perfect. Stormi and Talon. Talon Webster.
And Legend seems right. Stormi and Legend. Legend Webster.
I don’t know why, but Israel comes to mind. Sort of an unusual word like Stormi. Stormi and Israel. Israel Webster.
Finally, I’d add in Royal! It’s almost perfect. Stormi and Royal. Royal Webster
I also like Jazz and Jabez for them but I have a feeling they will keep the middle Jacques to honor Travis and Jazz Jacques and Jabez Jacques don’t really work. My final guesses will be Zephyr, Talon, Legend, Israel, and Royal.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s something you don’t see often! Good for her for talking about it.

I don’t really know what to think in terms of what his name will be. The Kardashian/Jenner family have a very hard style to pin down. You have Mason…and on the opposite end of things, you have [name_u]Saint[/name_u]. (Yes each set of parents are individuals but this family lives and breathes their brand).

Maybe [name_u]Lux[/name_u]? [name_u]Golden[/name_u]? It’ll probably be something “big”.

2 Likes

aLERT ALERT!!! [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_m]Jenner[/name_m] has announced that she will no longer be using [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] as the first name for her son. So… here are some of my front-runners that I believe have the possibility of being used.

It has been no joke for the stretches being used in baby names, however, how much is too much? A new trend that is ~cool~ for influencers these days is to make sure their child has their own ~emoji~ to be used on social media platforms. A new spotted trend for the 2020s? Let’s see!

In her recent Instagram post, it has not been acknowledged whether the middle name Jacquees will stay in the spot or not. But I would not be surprised if the young [name_m]Jenner[/name_m] uses Jacquees or an alternative like [name_m]Jac[/name_m] as a first name.

Since the name [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] is apart of the nature scheme alongside [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], I think this baby will share a boho chic name as well. At Kylie’s babyshower giraffe decor was spotted as well in her nursery plenty of neutral colors with hints of baby blue were used. Thus a gender neutral name might be a potential possibility!

Possible names??
[name_m]Sirius[/name_m]
[name_u]Crimson[/name_u]
[name_u]Rumi[/name_u]
[name_f]Evening[/name_f]
[name_u]Azure[/name_u]
[name_u]Landon[/name_u]
[name_m]Oz[/name_m]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_u]Rome[/name_u]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_m]Klaus[/name_m]
[name_m]Pluto[/name_m]
[name_u]Frost[/name_u]
[name_m]Clay[/name_m]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_u]Palmer[/name_u]
[name_m]Harvard[/name_m]
[name_m]Taiki[/name_m]
[name_u]Robert[/name_u]
[name_u]Vesa[/name_u]
[name_m]Cullen[/name_m]
[name_u]Dublin[/name_u]
[name_u]Arbor[/name_u]
[name_u]Quest[/name_u]
[name_m]Woody[/name_m]
[name_u]Rio[/name_u]
Berman
[name_u]Jordan[/name_u]
[name_m]Ivo[/name_m]
[name_u]Houston[/name_u]
[name_m]Crew[/name_m]
[name_u]Leaf[/name_u]
[name_u]Rocco[/name_u]
[name_f]Kosta[/name_f]

3 Likes

@skylarhope Moved your post to this topic as they are about the same thing (so that there aren’t multiple identical topics) [name_f]Hope[/name_f] that’s okay!

1 Like

I won’t deny, I am stoked at this news… [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] is one of my favourite names for boys, and I was gutted to see a Kardashian using it :sunglasses:

I could see them choosing something softer and more ephemeral if they felt [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] was too harsh for the baby’s personality. Something like [name_u]Lux[/name_u], [name_u]Light[/name_u], [name_u]Bliss[/name_u], [name_u]Chance[/name_u], [name_f]Mercy[/name_f], [name_u]Silver[/name_u], or [name_u]Winter[/name_u] (a great W alternative to Wolf).
[name_f]My[/name_f] top pick - [name_u]Light[/name_u]. Something about [name_u]Light[/name_u] [name_m]Webster[/name_m] just feels right lol. I can’t explain why.

He was born on 2/2/22 so maybe they might go for something spiritual/auspicious to represent the angel numbers. [name_u]Genesis[/name_u], [name_u]Angel[/name_u], [name_u]Infinity[/name_u], [name_u]Halo[/name_u], [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_u]Eleven[/name_u], or [name_u]Rune[/name_u].
[name_f]My[/name_f] top pick - [name_u]Halo[/name_u]. [name_f]Angelic[/name_f] connection, on-trend -o ending, two syllables like [name_f]Stormi[/name_f], softer and gentler than [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], extremely unique.

Perhaps another animal name in the realm of [name_u]Wolf[/name_u]? I’m thinking [name_u]Raven[/name_u], Hawke, [name_m]Cobra[/name_m], [name_m]Draco[/name_m], [name_u]Falcon[/name_u], [name_m]Talon[/name_m], [name_u]Fox[/name_u] (though it doesn’t feel they’ll be this predicable after nixing Wolf).
[name_f]My[/name_f] top pick - [name_m]Draco[/name_m] actually! I can see them breathing new life into this name, and it really matches [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] stylistically. I think they’d like the dragon connection and the -o ending, and they were clearly going for a badass animal with [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] - how much more badass can you get than a dragon? [name_u]Raven[/name_u] comes a close second.

[name_f]My[/name_f] last thought is something dark and celestial, bouncing off the ‘Astro’ thing which I feel they probably won’t use because a) it’s too on the nose and b) the Astroworld tragedy. But they could go for [name_u]Night[/name_u] (or even Knight), [name_f]Moon[/name_f], [name_m]Obsidian[/name_m], [name_u]Orion[/name_u], [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m], [name_u]Mercury[/name_u], [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] or [name_u]Aries[/name_u].
[name_f]My[/name_f] top pick - [name_u]Aries[/name_u]. It’s close enough to [name_m]Astro[/name_m] without being [name_m]Astro[/name_m], both in sound, look, and meaning/connection. It also connects to a strong and powerful animal like [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] through the meaning ‘ram’. [name_u]Aries[/name_u] [name_m]Webster[/name_m] sounds amazing.

This was so fun!

3 Likes

[name_u]Wolf[/name_u] was so cool, but I guess she didn’t like hearing that she copied [name_f]Tammy[/name_f] Hembrow. Can’t wait to hear the name.

Seconding [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]. [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] is pretty demure in the world of celebrity baby names, and also when compared to [name_f]Stormi[/name_f].
I think it will be related to nature as both [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] and [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] are. They can also be word names. I’d say Skylark/Skylar because it sounds good with [name_f]Stormi[/name_f], but somehow doesn’t seem like Kylie’s choice. [name_m]Bear[/name_m] also came to mind lol

Some other suggestions:

• [name_u]Lynx[/name_u]: I suppose NB on Instagram suggested this. I like it better than [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] or [name_m]Bear[/name_m].
  • [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]: However the W-er sound in both [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] and [name_m]Webster[/name_m] might be a problem
  • [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] this for [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] and [name_m]Travis[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Angel[/name_u]: This was speculated but I can see them using it
  • Blue/Blues: Butterflies and the music genre come to mind.
  • [name_u]Copper[/name_u]
  • [name_u]Halo[/name_u]: It is similar to [name_u]Angel[/name_u].
  • [name_u]Horizon[/name_u]: Seems cool
  • [name_u]Lyric[/name_u]: Nod to [name_m]Travis[/name_m]?
  • [name_u]Marvel[/name_u]: I don’t know if they’re [name_u]Marvel[/name_u] fans, but on one Halloween they all dressed up as MCU superheroes. Maybe a nod to that?
  • [name_f]Music[/name_f]: Same as [name_u]Lyric[/name_u]
  • Rebel/Revel
  • [name_u]Rogue[/name_u]: [name_u]Or[/name_u] maybe not :grimacing:
  • [name_u]Royal[/name_u]: As previously suggested
  • [name_u]Thunder[/name_u]: I researched a bit and found that the AstroWorld amusement park that [name_m]Travis[/name_m] based his AstroWorld tour on had a ride called [name_u]Thunder[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u].
  • [name_u]River[/name_u]: See above
  • [name_m]Thor[/name_m]: Stretchy connection to [name_u]Thunder[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u]. [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] dressed as [name_m]Thor[/name_m] and it is four letters like [name_u]Wolf[/name_u].
  • [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u]: I hope not though, they could use it
  • [name_m]Zeus[/name_m]: Counterpart of [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u]
  • Monarch: This was suggested for [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] I guess, but it works fine as a sibset too.
  • [name_u]Memphis[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Papillon[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Chrysalis[/name_f]: All these names were suggestions for [name_f]Stormi[/name_f]. Given [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] (and somewhat Travis’s) affiliation with butterflies, these names work.

I was thrilled to hear this. The sibset she was creating just seemed too gloomy and dark for me. Hopefully she doesn’t return with his name being [name_u]Danger[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_u]Hale[/name_u] or [name_u]Gray[/name_u]. Maybe [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] or [name_u]Comet[/name_u] Rumour maybe for a boy? I was also thinking [name_u]Raven[/name_u] or [name_m]Crow[/name_m]?

Good for her! There’s a reason you can change your babes name after a certain amount of time…super normal! It’s one of the reasons I decided to go in with at least three names I’d be super happy with. I’m scared I’ll fall in love with just one name and then realize when the baby gets here that it doesn’t suit them. :person_facepalming:

Don’t mind me! [name_m]Just[/name_m] following!

I’m predicting Spider [name_m]Webster[/name_m] :grin:

3 Likes

[name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f] [name_m]Jenner[/name_m] announced a couple days ago that a new name has been chosen but they’re holding off on publicly announcing it. Speculation is that they won’t publicly announce the new name choice until it’s legally changed, which can take 6-8 weeks+.

5 Likes

so apparently it’s aire :wind_face:

i’m obsessed

2 Likes

New thread: