Nothing seems right?

I’m due in [name_f]February[/name_f] so of course I have ages till he/she makes his/her arrival but I’m doing this by myself and I want the perfect name. I have faced a lot of backlash regarding this pregnancy and I know will face judgement over what name I choose for the baby. So I’m over analysing :woman_facepalming:t3: please help!

I loved [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] but everyone is being really negative about this name and I also love [name_u]Noah[/name_u] but I think it’s too popular. I like [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] but worried it’s becoming a girls name? Seems to be becoming trendy for girls. I tend to love biblical names that I suppose have a more fashionable vibe in comparison too [name_m]Paul[/name_m] & [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]. [name_u]Miles[/name_u] is also growing on me as well so open to names that aren’t necessarily biblical.

The middle names will probably be [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] as that’s a family name and the surname will be Ramage pronounced damage with an R

Thank you :black_heart:

1 Like

Silas?
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]

Really love [name_u]Jude[/name_u] thank you

Me too. Not overused and really nice sound.

Asher
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_u]Elisha[/name_u]
[name_u]Ariel[/name_u]
[name_u]Ira[/name_u]
[name_u]Timothy[/name_u]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]/Luca/Luc
[name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]/Leon

Oh wow, I really love your style @tori101!

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_u]Miles[/name_u] are particular favourites of mine.

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is awesome – cool sound, timeless feel, great nicknames ([name_m]Ike[/name_m], [name_u]Isa[/name_u], [name_m]Zac[/name_m]), amazing meaning. I can’t understand how people are being really negative about it? Is it the popularity? It’s always been relatively well used, but never super trendy or super popular – the mark of an eternally cool classic. We considered this for our own children.

[name_u]Miles[/name_u] is also great. Short and simple, but still feels charming and distinguished. The great [name_u]Miles[/name_u] [name_u]Davis[/name_u] lends it a shot of jazz-cool. [name_u]Miles[/name_u] is another one that’s always been familiar and well-used, but never astronomically popular.

Both of those :point_up_2: go fantastically with the middle names you’ve picked too.

I do like [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], but it definitely feels more on-trend right now than the other two ever have. I don’t think it’s becoming a girl name only though, but it’s definitely in the middle of a boom right now.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Silas[/name_m], [name_u]Elias[/name_u], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_u]Max[/name_u] too :slight_smile:

[name_m]How[/name_m] about…

[name_u]Asa[/name_u]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_u]Eli[/name_u]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]/Ruben
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_m]Ivo[/name_m]/Ives
[name_m]Eben[/name_m]
[name_u]Jules[/name_u]
[name_m]Boaz[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_u]Jonah[/name_u]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_m]Esau[/name_m]
[name_u]Milo[/name_u]
[name_u]Joss[/name_u]
[name_u]Archer[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Ash[/name_u]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]

I’m really sorry to hear this :cry: Not what you need at this time at all. I do hope you have some good, supportive people in your life too.

All the best for the rest of you pregnancy! :four_leaf_clover:

Thank you so much [name_f]Katinka[/name_f] really appreciate your kindness and positivity :heart::heart: I’m lucky I do have great friends which have been a blessing. But I am over thinker just want everything to be perfect thank you for your name suggestions!

Everyone keeps saying that everyone they know called [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is an undesirable character apparently no one nice/upstanding citizen is called [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] so I’m really starting to like it less & less now. I do love [name_u]Miles[/name_u] though : )
From your suggestions I really like [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_u]Jonah[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] & [name_u]Milo[/name_u] thank you!

1 Like

How about
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_u]Levi[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m]

I love [name_u]Miles[/name_u] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]! [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] is really cool and totally masculine to me but it runs into the beginning of Ramage a little too much… the repeated sounds (Ezra Ramage) make it a little hard to say. [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], whilst not one of my favourites, is a perfectly respectable name. Why is your family being negative about it? [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is lovely but yes, very popular. Have you thought about [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_u]Levi[/name_u], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_m]Elijah[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], Kai, [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Otto[/name_m] or [name_m]Bastian[/name_m]? I think each of these is awesome with Ramage (I know not all are biblical).

EDIT: sorry, I just saw your response to Katinka about why people are being negative about Isaac. I think you should ignore them - if you love it, use it!

If [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] isn’t working, have you considered [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] as an alternative? It’s every bit as handsome.

Some more fashionable Biblical boy names that come to mind:
[name_u]Asa[/name_u]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m]
[name_u]Levi[/name_u]
[name_m]Malachi[/name_m]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]

[name_m]Count[/name_m] any repeats as seconds! :slight_smile:

Congrats again! :heart: From your list, my favorite is [name_u]Miles[/name_u]. It hits that sweet spot of feeling classic and grounded but perfectly at home in 2020. And it’s simple but still interesting and has plenty of personality. I love it with the middles you’ve picked out and your surname. I feel similarly about [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], which I also love. I’m sorry you’ve gotten negative feedback on it! I associate it mainly with its meaning, which is lovely (“laughter”). I love [name_u]Noah[/name_u] too (okay, I guess I should just say I love your list in general at this point! :joy:). I’m sorry the popularity has spoiled it a bit for you; for what it’s worth, I find No@h [name_m]Leon[/name_m]@rd J0hn R@mage to be quite a memorable name, not one to get lost in the crowd no matter [name_u]Noah[/name_u]‘s spot on the charts! I quite like [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] as well, but while I don’t see it becoming mostly a girls’ name, I do think it’s a bit less timeless than some of your other picks. I also don’t love the flow with your surname. Other suggestions (repeats are seconds!):

[name_u]Milo[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_u]Jonah[/name_u]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Levi[/name_u]
[name_u]Nico[/name_u]
[name_u]Eli[/name_u]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u]

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] are my two favorite boys’ names! I also love unusual biblical names. If you love [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] I think you should go with it. People love to have opinions, but it’s a perfectly respectable and handsome name. [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] to me is only a boy’s name. It is becoming more popular, at least on here, but it’s really cool while also being an established name with history.

Some more suggestions:

[name_u]Rosen[/name_u]
[name_m]Emil[/name_m]
[name_u]Levi[/name_u]
[name_u]Micaiah[/name_u]
[name_m]Malachi[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_u]Clancy[/name_u]
[name_u]Nico[/name_u]
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]

And good luck to you and your baby. Try not to let people discourage you too much. With the amount of thought and love you’re putting into naming your child, I’m sure you’ll be a great mom :green_heart:

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_u]Miles[/name_u] are very cute.
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_u]Jonah[/name_u]
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]/Elias/Elisha
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m]
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Joel[/name_m]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_m]Malachi[/name_m]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m]
[name_m]Phillip[/name_m]
[name_u]Timothy[/name_u]
[name_m]Titus[/name_m]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]

Love [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]! They’re both brilliant. I like [name_u]Miles[/name_u] too.

You might like
[name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_m]Raphael[/name_m]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_u]Jonah[/name_u]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]

Thank you so much for all the kindness and positivity :white_heart::white_heart:

I love so many of these suggestions added loads to my list thank you tons of inspiration!

1 Like

What about…

Elijah [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Ramage
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Ramage
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Ramage
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Ramage
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Ramage
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Ramage
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Ramage
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Ramage
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Ramage
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Ramage
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Ramage
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Ramage
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Ramage
[name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Ramage
[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Ramage
[name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Ramage

LMK what you think!!

[name_m]Nathan[/name_m]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m]
[name_m]Ian[/name_m]
[name_m]Philip[/name_m]

Thank you so much for the suggestions both girls & boys! So many more names to add to the list particularly like [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] :tada:

1 Like

Thank you love [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] :partying_face:

1 Like

Isaiah and [name_u]Milo[/name_u] are nice and lesser-used alternatives for [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_u]Miles[/name_u], although I love [name_u]Miles[/name_u] too! [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is very popular, but be warned by now it is more of a girl’s name. [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] for girls is becoming more popular but is definitely still more of a boy’s name. I also love [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u], which have been mentioned here (although [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is more of a girl’s name by now, be careful). Other names I like for you are [name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Paolo[/name_m], and [name_u]Michael[/name_u].

Other name ideas:
[name_u]Levi[/name_u]
[name_u]Eli[/name_u]
[name_u]Jonah[/name_u]
[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_u]Timothy[/name_u]
[name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_m]Mark[/name_m]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m]
[name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m]

Sorry for any repeats, hope you find this helpful!