Now down to 3

See the results of this poll: Down to 3

Respondents: 20 (This poll is closed)

• Joseph: 4 (20%)
  • Donovan: 6 (30%)
  • Harrison: 10 (50%)

I don’t personally care for [name]Joseph[/name] as a first name, and [name]Isaac[/name] is marginal for me. [name]Donovan[/name] is cute, but I can’t stand the nickname [name]Donny[/name], personally.

Here are some others that are sort of similar to [name]Donovan[/name]:

[name]Anderson[/name] “[name]Andy[/name]”
[name]Edison[/name] “[name]Eddie[/name]”
[name]Ellison[/name] “[name]Eli[/name]”
[name]Harrison[/name] “[name]Harry[/name]”
[name]Jamison[/name] “[name]Jamie[/name]”
[name]Wilkinson[/name] “[name]Will[/name]”
[name]Sullivan[/name] “[name]Sully[/name]”

Like any? If not, [name]Donovan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] would be a nice name!

I don’t personally care for [name]Joseph[/name] as a first name, and [name]Isaac[/name] is marginal for me. [name]Donovan[/name] is cute, but I can’t stand the nickname [name]Donny[/name], personally.

Here are some others that are sort of similar to [name]Donovan[/name]:

[name]Anderson[/name] “[name]Andy[/name]”
[name]Edison[/name] “[name]Eddie[/name]”
[name]Ellison[/name] “[name]Eli[/name]”
[name]Harrison[/name] “[name]Harry[/name]”
[name]Jamison[/name] “[name]Jamie[/name]”
[name]Wilkinson[/name] “[name]Will[/name]”
[name]Sullivan[/name] “[name]Sully[/name]”

Like any? If not, [name]Donovan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] would be a nice name![/quote]

I like the the name [name]Donovan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]. If we named him [name]Donovan[/name] I would call him [name]Donovan[/name]… I like [name]Harrison[/name]… but the same with [name]Donovan[/name] if I named him [name]Harrison[/name] he would be called [name]Harrison[/name]… Thanks for the suggestions!!

I love [name]Isaac[/name]!

If you aren’t going to shorten it, I’d say [name]Donovan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] is it! I love it! And, I know a [name]Harrison[/name] who always goes by [name]Harrison[/name] - it is a cool, yet classic, name.

I voted for [name]Joseph[/name], but in all honesty, I think that all three names are fantastic! I love the timeless feel of [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Isaac[/name], and think that [name]Donovan[/name] is seriously cool. :slight_smile:

With [name]Donovan[/name] in the middle, I actually prefer [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Donovan[/name] to [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Donovan[/name], and with [name]Donovan[/name] up front, I really like [name]Donovan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Not a lover of [name]Joseph[/name], I prefer [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Donovan[/name]. Cool name, by the way:)
Good [name]Luck[/name]!

Thank ya’ll for all of ya’lls suggestions… We have officially added [name]Harrison[/name] to our list!!
So now it is

[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]

I love [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Donovan[/name]! I didn’t vote because I couldn’t decide between them, and I also think they work well together in either combo: [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Donovan[/name] or [name]Donovan[/name] [name]Isaac[/name]

What about [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]? I have a little [name]Harrison[/name] and no one has ever called him [name]Harry[/name]. If we were to ever shorten his name, which I don’t think I will, we would call him [name]Harris[/name].

I didn’t see [name]Harrison[/name] on your list before, but I think it’s a great name. I think that [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] is a great idea. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I love the name [name]Donovan[/name], and can have nn option of [name]Don[/name], [name]Donny[/name] or ultra cool Vanz. [name]Donovan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] a great idea, good luck:)

I second [name]Donovan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]!

Yay! I love [name]Harrison[/name].

Okay [name]Isaac[/name] is officially off the list for first name not for middle names… We are kind of leaning towards [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] or [name]Donovan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]

I vote for [name]Donovan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]. If I didn’t already have an [name]Ian[/name] I’d love to have a [name]Donovan[/name] (don’t want two boys’ names ending in ‘an’- I’m picky).

I vote for [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]

I voted for [name]Donovan[/name].

I saw that if you named him [name]Donovan[/name] or [name]Harrison[/name] - that is what you would call him. I’m sure you know this, but there is always the possibility that people will call him by a nn when he gets older.
My son is named [name]Jacob[/name], and I didn’t want to name him this b/c of the possibility of everyone calling him [name]Jake[/name]. My instincts were right. [name]Even[/name] though I still call him [name]Jacob[/name], mostly everyone calls him [name]Jake[/name]. (The only time I call him [name]Jake[/name] is when I’m talking to my daughter - she’s 2, but when she was a little younger she couldn’t say [name]Jacob[/name] yet, so she called him [name]Jake[/name] (which stuck). Now she also calls him brother- lol) But even [name]Jacob[/name] doesn’t like [name]Jake[/name] - he tells people all the time, please call me [name]Jacob[/name]. But they don’t.

This is tough. I love [name]Joseph[/name] (it’s on my list) but [name]Donovan[/name] is favorite that unfortunately my DH likes but doesn’t love.

I voted for [name]Donovan[/name] and think [name]Donovan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] is awesome.

I second [name]Donovan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]![/quote]

Third [name]Donovan[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]!