Now For The Girl Names...

[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Layne[/name] is definitely my favorite, both as a stand-alone name and with [name]Leo[/name] Torvold! Beautiful!

[name]Elena[/name] [name]Scout[/name] gets second place.

[name]EDIT[/name] [name]Just[/name] saw that you’ve decided on [name]Elena[/name] [name]Scout[/name]! Congrats! It’s a beautiful name!

[name]Rory[/name] [name]Scout[/name]!

I never really noticed and wasn’t aware it was a point of contention. Nevertheless, we are older parents (42 & 37), married 10 years, and never planned to have children. A recent perfect storm of family events caused us to reconsider. Now we’re totally into it and will feel fortunate to have one child. (I’ll be the same age my father was when I was born).

I love the name [name]Elena[/name] ( pronounce is as eh-lane-uh). [name]Elena[/name] [name]Scout[/name] is great!

I never really noticed and wasn’t aware it was a point of contention. Nevertheless, we are older parents (42 & 37), married 10 years, and never planned to have children. A recent perfect storm of family events caused us to reconsider. Now we’re totally into it and will feel fortunate to have one child. (I’ll be the same age my father was when I was born).[/quote]

It’s fine to have one child. My husband is an only. So is my niece.

I never really noticed and wasn’t aware it was a point of contention. Nevertheless, we are older parents (42 & 37), married 10 years, and never planned to have children. A recent perfect storm of family events caused us to reconsider. Now we’re totally into it and will feel fortunate to have one child. (I’ll be the same age my father was when I was born).[/quote]

It’s fine to have one child. My husband is an only. So is my niece.[/quote]

I guess I have temporarily taken the thread off topic but just wanted to add my husband is an only too. Also a few of our friends.

[name]Hi[/name]! I was so happy to read that you’ll probably be going with [name]Leo[/name] Torvald! :slight_smile:

[name]Elena[/name] [name]Scout[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]: I love [name]Elena[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]! (Plus your wife call call her [name]Lanie[/name] for short…)

[name]Layne[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]: With the y, [name]Layne[/name] looks kind of trendy to me, but I love [name]Mary[/name]!

[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Layne[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]: I love [name]Elsa[/name]! I think this is really pretty…

I’m voting for [name]Elena[/name] [name]Scout[/name] or [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Layne[/name]…

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Elena[/name] [name]Scout[/name] is a great pick!

Good job - I really like [name]Elena[/name] [name]Scout[/name]! My comment earlier about how I don’t think the same parents who picked [name]Leo[/name] Torvald would pick [name]Elena[/name] [name]Scout[/name] wasn’t really about sibsets, it was more about the adventurousness of the two names. I actually think that [name]Elena[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] are cute as siblings if you were ever to decide to have another. But I think both your boy and girl options are great choices and really, you can’t go wrong! Good luck!