Now that Isaac is out...

See the results of this poll: Brother for Eden/Edie

Respondents: 38 (This poll is closed)

• Archer : 23 (52%)
  • Knox : 11 (25%)
  • Boone: 10 (23%)

So difficult… I may have to still work my magic to keep [name]Isaac[/name] as I was already pretty committed to it :slight_smile:

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Boone[/name] and [name]Edie[/name] together! The others pale in comparison for me. [name]Boone[/name] is top notch ^^

I quite love [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Knox[/name] together, but [name]Boone[/name] just has my heart! [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Boone[/name] was always a very favorite historical figure of mine (I probably read this children’s biography of him 10 times before I hit 4th grade, lol), and I, too, love [name]Boone[/name]'s meaning. [name]Boone[/name] Be@tty is adorable, and I think [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Boone[/name]/[name]Edie[/name] and [name]Boone[/name] is just the cutest! It definitely gets my vote. I like the idea of [name]Boone[/name] [name]Archer[/name], [name]Boone[/name] [name]Arthur[/name], [name]Boone[/name] [name]David[/name], etc., if you still want to use family names. [name]Boone[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] is pretty cute, too. Or maybe use [name]Isaac[/name] as a MN if it’s getting too popular for you? [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Boone[/name] [name]Isaac[/name] Be@tty?

Anyone else care to chime in? I know it changes day to day as many of you who struggle with names know, but I am leaning toward [name]Boone[/name].

Ashthedreamer - [name]Boone[/name] [name]Isaac[/name] is cute but not sure DH likes it (still trying to get him on board with [name]Boone[/name] as a first name). [name]Boone[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] - love the flow but TOO alliterative I think with 3 B names, lol. I want to use [name]Boone[/name] [name]David[/name] but it feels blah. I did hear a name tonight that I love - Avishai (“Avisheye”) and now I am on a [name]Boone[/name] Avishai kick, but I am sure it will pass, lol.

I love [name]Knox[/name]. I really like [name]Boone[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] too but I feel like [name]Knox[/name] has so much more to offer than being just another [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name]. [name]Boone[/name] Avishai sounds really good but does the name (Avishai) have special meaning to you or something because I feel like its kind of a random choice if it isn’t meaningful somehow.

I adore [name]Boone[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] and think they both sound fantastic with [name]Eden[/name]. I think [name]Boone[/name] has a special quality to it and it’s unusual in a good way. [name]Archer[/name] is becoming more popular though, which makes [name]Boone[/name] more appealing I think.

All three are fine. I think that if you go with [name]Boone[/name], people will associate it with [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Boone[/name]. If you are looking for a short name with strong consonant sounds, you could go with [name]Clark[/name], [name]Grant[/name], [name]Ross[/name], or [name]Craig[/name].

I had a boss named Avishai. I think it’s a pretty common name in [name]Israel[/name] for men of a certain age. My boss went by [name]Avi[/name].

Hello-
I like [name]Boone[/name] a lot but feel like its very ‘fly by night trendy’.

[name]Knox[/name] has more longitudinal style, to me. [name]Edie[/name] and [name]Knox[/name] are perfect together- but it depends what you’re going for. [name]Edie[/name] and [name]Boone[/name] are kind of dusty and southern, and [name]Edie[/name] and [name]Knox[/name] sound chic and a touch retro…

[name]Isaac[/name] is a more classic name than your other picks- what were the other names you’ve had on your shortlist, out in interest?

Best wishes!

SO difficult! I keep going back and forth! Namespy - some other ideas we had before were [name]Grey[/name], [name]River[/name], [name]Arthur[/name], [name]Miles[/name], [name]Beckett[/name], Dashiel (loved this until a cousin used) and [name]Graeme[/name] (another fmaily member used this) and [name]Oliver[/name] (also taken by friends) to give you an idea of our style.