now that it's officially a boy

you guys helped me so much with matching up girl names, and i was honestly hoping for a girl but it’s a beautiful (well, as beautiful as ultrasounds can convey, anyway) and healthy BOY.
i asked before, with a list, and got some really good feedback, but a new name has edged its way into the first place in my heart and i’m wondering if it’s too… something. feminine, maybe.

how do you feel about the name junot? (pronounced without the t)
the middle name would in all likelihood be a double – thomas march.
other names still on the list are the same as before
george
clyde
ira
with the other middle name possibility being singer.
nobody liked ira the last time i asked, and i don’t expect any different now, but i still love it!

last name is my screenname.
thanks in advance, everyone!

[name]Hi[/name], lejeunesse!
Congratulations!

how do you feel about the name junot? (pronounced without the t) Since it sounds so much like [name]Juno[/name], to me it feels very feminine.
the middle name would in all likelihood be a double – thomas march. - love this!
other names still on the list are the same as before
george - love
clyde - this is my uncle’s name. It is cool.
ira - this is my brother-in-law’s name. I think it could be really cool. I should put [name]Ira[/name] on the Outhip the Hipsters list. Have you read the children’s book “[name]Ira[/name] Sleeps Over”? My name taste is changing. I’m starting to love unusual names more and more, so now I’m liking [name]Ira[/name] a lot more.
[name]Love[/name] [name]Juno[/name], too, but for a girl. Would spell it without the “t” for a girl.
What about [name]Jove[/name]?

Wow! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

I think [name]Junot[/name] is really cool, but I do have to admit that when I hear it, I think of the movie “[name]Juno[/name],” and see the actress who played her. If not for the movie, it would feel masculine to me because of the o ending sound.

[name]Thomas[/name] [name]March[/name]: Oooh! I think that’s really handsome!

george: I really like [name]George[/name], and think [name]George[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] [name]March[/name] is amazingly distinguished.

clyde: I think [name]Clyde[/name] is cool (it feels jazzy), and I really like it with [name]Clyde[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] [name]March[/name].

ira: I do like [name]Ira[/name] a lot, but I think I picked a different name from your list last time ( perhaps [name]Clyde[/name]?). I think [name]Ira[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] [name]March[/name] is great!

With your last name (I don’t think I took it into account last name, but I’m not sure), I vote for either [name]Clyde[/name] or [name]Ira[/name]. What would [name]Ira[/name]'s combo be? (You mentioned Singer as one of the names I think…)

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Edited: I accidentally wrote “[name]Thomas[/name] [name]George[/name]” instead of “[name]Thomas[/name] [name]March[/name]” at first…