Now We Have Six

[name_u]John[/name_u] [name_u]Aidan[/name_u], brother to [name_m]Justin[/name_m] [name_u]Ira[/name_u], [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m], [name_m]Travis[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u], and [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] [name_u]Miles[/name_u].

I really struggled to come up with a name that I loved as much as the other boys, and decided it was time to name one of the boys after Dad. I never would have considered the name [name_u]John[/name_u], twenty-one years ago when we named our first son, and I still find the name [name_u]John[/name_u] to be the most conventional of names. However, I can not help but be delighted to name my baby after my favorite person in the world. We call him [name_u]Aidan[/name_u] for his everyday name.

38 Likes

Congratulations! I love the simple yet handsome choice of John!

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

congrats !!!

[name_u]John[/name_u] will forever be formal, traditional and elegant <3

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

While [name_u]John[/name_u] is a traditional name, it is now rather rare. I like the name you chose. Nothing is wrong with traditional names. If fact, they are now rather out there.

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! I actually find [name_u]John[/name_u] a refreshing surprise on a baby nowadays, and it pairs so nicely with the more modern [name_u]Aidan[/name_u]. Congratulations!

1 Like

So sweet! Congratulations!

1 Like

[name_u]John[/name_u] [name_u]Aidan[/name_u] is just darling! Congratulations :dizzy:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

congratulations! his name is wonderful!!

1 Like

[name_u]John[/name_u] [name_u]Aidan[/name_u] is wonderful! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Aidan[/name_u]!

1 Like

Congratulations! He has a wonderful name :blue_heart:

Congrats! What is it like having 4 boys & no girls?

Congratulations!

I would’ve gone with [name_u]Aidan[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u]

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_u]Aidan[/name_u] is handsome and strong !

1 Like

Congratulations [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] is handsome

1 Like