Nt

Nt

2 Likes

I much prefer [name_f]Estella[/name_f]- it has more spark to me.

1 Like

[name_f]Estella[/name_f]! [name_f]Elena[/name_f] is nice as well, but I love the celestial and literary ties to [name_f]Estella[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] both but my vote is for [name_f]Elena[/name_f]

2 Likes

I love them both but [name_f]Elena[/name_f] wins for me.

1 Like

[name_f]Elena[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Estella[/name_f] (or [name_f]Estela[/name_f] if it works better for you in terms of pn) is my favourite. Literary, full of flair and starry!

1 Like

[name_f]Estella[/name_f]. Both because [name_f]El[/name_f]- names are starting to feel a bit overdone so [name_f]Estella[/name_f] feels sparklier to me and because the multitude of pronunciations for [name_f]Elena[/name_f] bothers me. I know now that its most often said eh-lane-uh like Elaine+a but my brain still defaults to eh-len-uh like Ellen+a. Also I really like the meaning of [name_f]Estella[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Estella[/name_f]. It seems fresher (I love [name_f]Elena[/name_f] too though).

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Estella[/name_f], I like the celestial connection. I like the [name_f]Estela[/name_f] spelling aswell

1 Like

Hard choice but my vote goes to elegant [name_f]Elena[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Elena[/name_f]

1 Like

Estella! It’s fresh, beautiful, elegant and literary. Elena is also pretty but feels a bit like it could get lost in the crowd of El- names.

1 Like

[name_f]Estella[/name_f] x

1 Like

Both beautiful. Slightly prefer [name_f]Elena[/name_f].

1 Like

Both are gorgeous :dizzy:

But I do have a preference for [name_f]Elena[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Estella[/name_f] or [name_f]Estela[/name_f]! I know too many Elenas and Elioras etc.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Estela[/name_f] especially

1 Like

[name_f]Estela[/name_f] is my favourite :dizzy:

1 Like

[name_f]Estella[/name_f] / [name_f]Estela[/name_f] gets my vote!

1 Like