Number 3's a BOY!! Need help with the name:)

I have two little ones, a boy [name]Liam[/name] and a girl [name]Sophia[/name] and am having another boy in early [name]January[/name].I love my kids names and really want something that goes well with [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name]. My husband and I have had a much easier time with girls names than boys names. We named [name]Liam[/name] during labor and delivery. I am hoping this time we can decide sooner. We have narrowed down some names I think we can agree on : [name]Henry[/name], [name]Julian[/name], [name]Daniel[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Max[/name] and [name]Adam[/name]. At the moment I really like [name]Henry[/name] and perhaps [name]Julian[/name] as the middle name. Any suggestions? Thoughts? I love [name]Liam[/name]'s names so much and have had trouble connecting with other boy’s name. Thanks:)

[name]Liam[/name], [name]Sophia[/name], and [name]Henry[/name], definitely! For some reason I don’t feel that [name]Julian[/name] really fits with [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name], but [name]Henry[/name] [name]Julian[/name] is cute. My second choice would be [name]Liam[/name], [name]Sophia[/name], and [name]Daniel[/name]. [name]Adam[/name] is too similar to [name]Liam[/name] with the -am, in my opinion. [name]Max[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] are cute as well, but I don’t think they flow as well as [name]Henry[/name] or [name]Daniel[/name] does with the sibset!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Henry[/name] is a very nice name and it goes well with [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name]. [name]Max[/name] is my favorite of your choices though, I’ve always had a thing for [name]Max[/name]!

Other suggestions since you said you haven’t really found THE name:

[name]Liam[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Drew[/name]

[name]Liam[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Owen[/name]

[name]Liam[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Miles[/name]

[name]Liam[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Elliott[/name]

[name]Liam[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Graham[/name]

[name]Liam[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Elias[/name]

[name]Liam[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Ben[/name]

[name]Liam[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Blake[/name]

[name]Liam[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Grant[/name]

[name]Liam[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Noah[/name]

[name]Liam[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Preston[/name]

[name]Liam[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Jude[/name]

Thanks for the input! It definitely helps to hear a different perspective. Of our choices [name]Henry[/name] [name]Julian[/name] is my favorite:) I don’t really think that [name]Adam[/name] fits either.

Thanks so much for all the suggestions :slight_smile:

I vote for [name]Henry[/name] [name]Julian[/name] as well. It’s a very handsome name and goes great his siblings’. What are [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name]'s middle names?

Thanks for your thoughts! I really like it but wanted some opinions as one of my friends had a rather strong reaction when I said I like [name]Henry[/name]. She feels it is an old man’s name. I think of it as more of a classic name. [name]Liam[/name]'s middle name is [name]Christopher[/name]. He is actually [name]William[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] but has been called [name]Liam[/name] from day one - that was our compromise in coming to agreement on a boy’s name. [name]Sophia[/name]'s middle name is [name]Bradden[/name] which is my last name.

I wasn’t sure about [name]Henry[/name] with your set until you mentioned that [name]Liam[/name]'s full name is [name]William[/name]. Now, I think it fits marvelously! [name]William[/name], [name]Sophia[/name], and [name]Henry[/name] sound like royalty to me. Not so sure about [name]Julian[/name] as a middle name, though.