number 4!!

I am new to nameberry and just wanted to get some opinions on some names! I have three children- [name]Adia[/name] [name]Madeline[/name], [name]Pierre[/name] (named after my husband) [name]Luca[/name]- we call him [name]Luca[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] (mn is after my mother). We are working on number 4! I’m not pregnant yet but for some reason I am obsessed with names already! :slight_smile: If we have a boy the only thing we know is that his mn will be [name]Walker[/name] after my step-father (it’s his last name) other than that we are open! Here are some names that we like

Girls:
[name]Mischa[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Miriam[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Giada[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name]
[name]Finley[/name]
[name]Zola[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
Tulia
[name]Virginia[/name]
[name]Bellamy[/name]

Boys:
[name]Paxton[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
Ezekial
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Lane[/name]
[name]Judah[/name]/[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Jet[/name]
[name]Nehemiah[/name]

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Naomi[/name] would be nice with your sibset, also [name]Miriam[/name]. I’ve heard the name [name]Miriam[/name] [name]Sarai[/name] and I think it is beautiful, though if you’re not into biblical it might be too much. [name]Sara[/name] [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Naomi[/name] are gorgeous and sound good with your sibset.

[name]Oliver[/name] sounds good with [name]Pierre[/name] [name]Luca[/name] as a brother. [name]Pierre[/name] is a great name, you should use it more! :slight_smile: Best of luck and lots of baby dust!

Girls:
[name]Mischa[/name] - [name]Kinda[/name] like it.
[name]Delilah[/name] - This name really grew on me when someone I know used it for his daughter. Still not a favorite but I like it.
[name]Fiona[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it! I’d consider it for a future daughter but FI’s last name starts with an F.
[name]Miriam[/name] - It’s ok.
[name]Naomi[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t really like it.
[name]Charlotte[/name] - Like it!
[name]Giada[/name] - [name]Kinda[/name] like it. Reminds me of the lady from the Food Network.
[name]Sienna[/name] - [name]Love[/name]!!!
[name]Finley[/name] - Too masculine.
[name]Zola[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like it. Too “out there” for me.
[name]Ivy[/name] - Meh. Not a fan of most flowery names.
[name]Tessa[/name] - Like it.
[name]Isla[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
[name]Josephine[/name] - [name]Love[/name]!!
Tulia - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
[name]Virginia[/name] - It’s ok.
[name]Bellamy[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like. Too masculine.

Boys:
[name]Paxton[/name] - Not a favorite but I don’t hate it.
[name]Jackson[/name] - I like it but it’s so popular right now.
[name]Finn[/name] - Too incomplete for me but I like it.
[name]Oliver[/name] - Like it.
Ezekial - Prefer the [name]Ezekiel[/name] spelling. Like it and really like the nn [name]Zeke[/name].
[name]Theodore[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it! [name]Love[/name] the nn [name]Theo[/name]. [name]Teddy[/name] is cute and [name]Ted[/name] is a nice nn for an adult.
[name]Dexter[/name] - Really don’t like.
[name]Lane[/name] - Too incomplete or something… I can’t place it.
[name]Judah[/name]/[name]Jude[/name] - [name]Love[/name] love love!
[name]Jet[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
[name]Nehemiah[/name] - I feel like it’s hard to say. Maybe I’m just weird?

My favorites are:
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] (or [name]Judah[/name] with [name]Jude[/name] as a nn)

I also like [name]Josephine[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]. I missed those when I read the first time. They are great as names and have cute nicknames. Also, both are great for your sibset! [name]Love[/name] it!