Pls close thread

Thank u all will
Announce name soon

1 Like

What are the other kids names? I think this will help decide

4 Likes

Please don’t repeat I will delete this when I close thread.

1 Like

Cosima, [name_f]Soleil[/name_f], and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] all work well in that sibset! I think you shouldn’t count [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] out yet - come up with a combo and see whether a combo cements your love of the name or makes you realize you don’t like it enough to use on a daughter. If it’s the only name that feels fresh, then it’s already ahead of the other names.

2 Likes

I think with your sibset I like [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] the best! It flows well with the rest of them. However I agree with not counting [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] out! It also works will and if you come up with the right combination you might end up loving it! So suggestions would be:

• Calypso
  • Claudia
  • Coralie
  • Cosima
  • Delaney
  • Emersyn
  • Juniper
  • Kambria
  • Leilani
  • Octavia
  • Petrona
  • Phillipa
  • Rhiannon
  • Sabrina
  • Danica
  • Fiona
  • Zinnea
3 Likes

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] would be a great choice! I also really do like [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] with your set – it feels like a subtle nod to your husband’s heritage without feeling out of place in the sibset. Really, I think all of your options would work well with your older girls’ names, but perhaps you’d like to consider some fresh options that are less trendy than [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is at the moment.

I’d suggest:
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Estella[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_f]Perdita[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_f]Titania[/name_f]
[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]

Overall, I really think [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] would be a great fit for you. I also think you shouldn’t scrap [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] if that’s the name you love most. Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[name_f]Olympia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_f]Thisbe[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f]
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
[name_f]Delphi[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessamine[/name_f]
[name_f]Noella[/name_f]
[name_f]Reverie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]
[name_f]Celestine[/name_f]

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] with this sibset! Cute suggestion!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] and [name_f]Octavia[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Congrats! I like [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] with your other kids’ names. [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] would also work nicely and is not overdone, in my opinion.

4 Likes

Seraphina is one of my girls middle names it’s
A great name.

2 Likes

Thank u.

1 Like

Great suggestions we had [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] on our list for a long time but older kids are not into it they keep saying frisbee!

1 Like

Based on your other girls names, I really like Nanouk, [name_f]Cosima[/name_f], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], and [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] for you. :blush:

3 Likes

Zinnia and calypso are on our middle name list. Where we live now [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is too 5 girls names so I took her off the list.

Thank u

1 Like

@MerylP I really love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], but like you I know a lot of people that really don’t like it, which I find odd. It sounds so pretty and sweet to me, so I don’t understand all the hate. I don’t think [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is super different to your other girls names. I think it fits especially well next to Miss B.

Also, I forgot to say previously that I really love [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] too - so strong sounding.

I’m not a fan of [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], sorry. Not because it’s dated or overpopular. [name_m]Just[/name_m] because I don’t like the sound. If you really love it though, I don’t see why I can’t be on your list.

3 Likes

I’m not sure I like [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]. It’s very trendy and has honestly never been a favorite for me. I like [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], but I understand not wanting to use a name you had listed for your other girls. Some suggestions based on your list:
[name_f]Aiyana[/name_f]
[name_u]Dakota[/name_u]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u] or [name_f]Kaiah[/name_f]
[name_f]Malia[/name_f] or [name_f]Marina[/name_f]
[name_f]Nina[/name_f] (this one is so cute)
[name_f]Simi[/name_f]
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] (love this one as well)
[name_u]Ainsley[/name_u]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u]
[name_f]Kira[/name_f]
[name_f]Liana[/name_f]

Hope this helps!

Talullah feels like a fantastic choice! I also like [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]. Neither feel too trendy to me

You might like

Josephine
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Annora[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Evelina[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Hallie[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadine[/name_f]

1 Like

I do like [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] for you, but it sounds like you’re looking for something fresh and unique for number 7 :slight_smile:

I’m a big fan of both [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] but you don’t sound convinced.

[name_f]Soleil[/name_f] fits right in with the [name_u]French[/name_u] vibe of 2 of your daughters and [name_u]Sol[/name_u] is a darling nickname.

From other’s suggestions I like:
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]
[name_u]Dakota[/name_u]
[name_f]Kaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_f]Reverie[/name_f]

Other suggestions:
[name_f]Junia[/name_f]
[name_u]Elia[/name_u]
[name_f]Winola[/name_f]
[name_f]Odette[/name_f]
[name_f]Odelia[/name_f]