Nursery for Babies Born in the "Compromise with your (assigned) partner" thread

@wintersnowflake03 and I are so happy to announce the arrival of our baby [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Kit[/name_u]. [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] is a name that we both love very much. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is one of Evieโ€™s favorites. [name_u]Kit[/name_u] just flows so perfectly with the rest of the name. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world Hollis!!

12 Likes

@nuki.h09 and I are excited to announce the names of our twin girls, [name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Abilene[/name_u] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]! We loved the way [name_f]Mara[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] paired together as first names, and compared lists to find more overlap. It took us a while to settle on the middle names, but eventually we found two combos we both loved! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f], [name_f]Mara[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]!

13 Likes

@Wittyusername103 welcome our baby boy Dashiell Aspen Knox!
We think he is so charming, unexpectedly suggesting Knox we thought it was perfect to match.
We will call him โ€˜Dashโ€™ for short.

Welcome, baby Dash!

7 Likes

@vida and i are delighted to welcome Sunstra [name_f]Nephele[/name_f] [name_f]Muse[/name_f] into the world! we love the greek, warm and sunny imagery of her name as well as the many nicknames we use, which include sun, sunny and astra :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

she joins many excited half siblings on both sides!

tea's side

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Nerissa[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u]
[name_f]Louetta[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Vienna[/name_f]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Ferris[/name_m]

vida's side

[name_f]Cleopatra[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Pretoria[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_m]Dionisio[/name_m] Lobo [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] nn Dio
รtalo [name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_m]Alexandre[/name_m] & [name_m]Noรฉ[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Clemente[/name_m]
[name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] nn [name_m]Dima[/name_m]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u] [name_u]Nyx[/name_u]
[name_f]Ocรฉane[/name_f] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Fรฉnix[/name_m] [name_m]Pendragon[/name_m] nn [name_u]Rio[/name_u]
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_m]Astrophel[/name_m] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] [name_u]Leaf[/name_u] & [name_m]Aquarius[/name_m] [name_u]Rocket[/name_u] [name_u]Zen[/name_u] nns [name_m]Astro[/name_m] & [name_f]Aqua[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]Sundance[/name_u] nn [name_f]Flori[/name_f]
[name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Sunrise[/name_u] nn [name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_f]Nirvana[/name_f] [name_u]Lotus[/name_u]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_m]Zuma[/name_m] [name_m]Talisman[/name_m] & [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] [name_f]Zora[/name_f] [name_f]Rhapsody[/name_f] nns [name_u]Indie[/name_u] & Saffie
[name_u]Fable[/name_u] [name_f]Aura[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] nn [name_f]Fay[/name_f]

11 Likes

@RileyAddison13 and I are pleased to welcome baby [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]. We will call him [name_u]Ari[/name_u] for short. [name_u]Riley[/name_u] and I are so in love with his name!

10 Likes

@nuki.h09 & I have recently become proud parents to a baby boy, Elysian Aubrey River! He wil go by Eli for short. Lexi & I are amazed by how our beautiful sonโ€™s name suits him. Welcome to the Nameberry village, Eli! :two_hearts:

His half-siblings on my side

Julian Iver Aleph โ€œJudeโ€
Beatrice Jillian Dawn โ€œBeaโ€
Taliesin Andrew Hawk
Milo Sage Hummingbird
Phoebe Vera Sonnet
Perrie Francesca Louise

His half-siblings on Lexi's side

Beatrix Lily Madeleine
Atticus Evergreen Fox
Hugo Nicanor Xavi
Alba Olalla Sol
Rafael Isidoro Guillem
Sofia Elionor Iris
Mateo Vicente Lluis
Lola Valentina Mar
Sylvie Magnolia Tess
August Hummingbird Kit
Mabli Wildflower Lou
Elowen Cassiopeia Bliss
Juniper Andromeda Peace
Arabella Hazel Sunshine
Hugo Emerson Wilder
Winifred Evelina Darling
Florian Ezra Sundance
Percival Jude Sunrise
Eulalie Aveline Tempest
Olympia Birdie Lillias
Apollo Cassius Wolf
Willow Artemis Valda
Alice Cosette Wildrose
Archer Theodore Sage
Mara Blossom Odette
Daisy Abilene Briar

9 Likes

@shells15 and i are very excited to welcome our daughter, [name_f]Inez[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Maia[/name_f]!

[name_f]Inez[/name_f] came from Shellyโ€™s list, [name_f]Maia[/name_f] came from mine, and [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] was a name that we both liked!

9 Likes

@OpheliaFlora and i decided to name a spanish themed sibset together and weโ€™re happy to announce that ainara valentina laia, fabiรกn amadeo iker, violeta aurelia carmen, leonel basilio aitor and delfina valeria luz will be joining their many half siblings :heart_eyes: i hope you guys are as in love with these names as we are !! :sunny:

7 Likes

@acajou and i are so excited to welcome our baby boy isadore mihai claude! we have different naming styles, but we both adore the flow of this stunning combo weโ€™ve created together. isadore is a name from my list that christine loved, and mihai and claude are beautiful names from christineโ€™s list! somewhat unusually for this thread, izzy joins one half-sibling โ€“ @acajouโ€™s marie madeleine. welcome to the world, isadore!

7 Likes

@firefly305 and I are delighted to welcome [name_u]Wylie[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m] to the family. He joins [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] , [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] , [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] , [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Russell[/name_m] , [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] [name_m]Kenzo[/name_m] , [name_u]Vega[/name_u] [name_f]Joplin[/name_f] , [name_m]Warden[/name_m] [name_m]Heath[/name_m] , [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]Zen[/name_u] , [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_m]Knox[/name_m] & [name_m]Truett[/name_m] [name_u]Wesley[/name_u]!

6 Likes

@Strawberry.Bunny & I would like to announce our daughter, [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]. We debated a while on her name, until we decided on her current name. She joins all of my children & any other children @Strawberry.Bunny may have. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f].

5 Likes

@LeafTree & I would like to announce [name_u]Tempest[/name_u] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]. It is the third combo we came up with & we both loved it. She will joins all the rest of my children, along with any children @LeafTree may have. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, [name_u]Tempest[/name_u] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f].

10 Likes

@OpheliaFlora and I are happy to announce the arrival of our boy!

[name_m]Orlando[/name_m] [name_u]Sylvester[/name_u] [name_u]Levi[/name_u] :dragon:

We have different tastes in names but luckily we came up with this combo that we both love๐Ÿฅฐ

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_f]Orly[/name_f]! He joins many many half siblings from both sides!

10 Likes

@nuki.h09 and I are delighted to announce the birth of our son, [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] August!! Itโ€™s a combination of names we both love, and perfectly captures our style!!

[name_f]My[/name_f] kids

[name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u], [name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_m]Maxim[/name_m], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m], [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Jem[/name_u], [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Clement[/name_m], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Truth[/name_u], [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] [name_u]Perry[/name_u] [name_u]Auden[/name_u] [name_u]Sky[/name_u], [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]

Lexi's kids

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Nicanor[/name_m] [name_m]Xavi[/name_m], [name_f]Alba[/name_f] [name_f]Olalla[/name_f] [name_u]Sol[/name_u], [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Isidoro[/name_m] [name_m]Guillem[/name_m], [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] Elionor [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] [name_m]Vicente[/name_m] Lluis, [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_f]Mar[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Hummingbird[/name_u] [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] [name_u]Bliss[/name_u], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_u]Peace[/name_u], [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_f]Darling[/name_f], [name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]Sundance[/name_u], [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Sunrise[/name_u], [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] [name_u]Tempest[/name_u], [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] [name_f]Lillias[/name_f], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_f]Valda[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f], [name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Abilene[/name_u] [name_u]Briar[/name_u], [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_m]Knox[/name_m], [name_u]Elysian[/name_u] [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]

10 Likes

@wintersecho & I chose Thorin Cypress Sol for our new baby boy! He joins:

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’พ๐“‡ ๐“€๐’พ๐’น๐“ˆ

๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐’ท๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ ๐’ฐ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“๐’ถ
๐‘…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’
๐ผ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“Ž ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’พ๐’ถ

๐‘€๐“Ž ๐“€๐’พ๐’น๐“ˆ

๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐ผ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’œ๐“๐‘’๐“…๐’ฝ โ€œ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐’น๐‘’โ€
๐ต๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ฅ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐“ƒ โ€œ๐ต๐‘’๐’ถโ€
๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“Œ๐“€
๐‘€๐’พ๐“๐‘œ ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐ป๐“Š๐“‚๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐’ท๐’พ๐“‡๐’น & ๐’ซ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘’๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ฑ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‰
๐’ซ๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’ ๐น๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐’ถ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“Š๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’
๐ธ๐“๐“Ž๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐“Š๐’ท๐“‡๐‘’๐“Ž ๐‘…๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ โ€œ๐ธ๐“๐’พโ€

10 Likes

@nuki.h09 are I are very happy to announce our baby girlโ€™s name is [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]. It was quite a hard decision as we had so many beautiful names floating around but in the end [name_f]Verity[/name_f] felt right. Weโ€™ll see which nickname (if any) comes naturally, Iโ€™m a fan of โ€œVโ€ or โ€œVeeโ€. She joins many half-siblings! :two_hearts:

12 Likes

Congratulations on your little Vee! Her full name is perfect :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Sophie_sawriter and i are excited to welcome our boy, [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]!

[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] comes from my list, and [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] comes from Annaโ€™s list, he joins full big sister [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Annette[/name_f] and many half siblings

5 Likes

@LouC and I are pleased to welcome [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] [name_u]Everly[/name_u] to the family! [name_f]Sister[/name_f] to [name_m]Truett[/name_m] [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] and many half siblings on both sides.

4 Likes

@vida and I are proud to announce the arrival of our 4th baby, our 3rd boy!
baby [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Sunbeam[/name_u]! [name_u]Cass[/name_u], for short.
He will join older sister [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] โ€˜Bellaโ€™, [name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]Sundance[/name_u] โ€˜Floriโ€™, & [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Sunrise[/name_u] โ€˜Percyโ€™

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] was a name we highly considered for [name_u]Florian[/name_u] & [name_m]Percival[/name_m], so came naturally to us. [name_u]Luca[/name_u] had been thrown around a few times naming the other boys and reconsidered it, ended up loving it with [name_u]Cass[/name_u] and feel it fits with the middles of the others! With our fourth, we decided to keep the โ€˜Sun-โ€™ theme running in the second middle of our kids and [name_u]Sunbeam[/name_u] ended up being our favourite to go with the rest of his name, and we love it connect all of the children namesโ€™ together.

10 Likes