Nursery for Babies Born in the "Compromise with your (assigned) partner" thread

@vida and i are so excited to welcome our boy to the world,

[name_m]Leif[/name_m] [name_m]Donovan[/name_m] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] :ringer_planet: :sun_with_face:

leif is a sweet scandinavian name that we picked to go with his siblings’ scandinavian names. donovan is a name we both loved, and sky is a nature name to match his older siblings’ middle names as well!

He is welcomed by big sister [name_f]Freyja[/name_f] [name_f]Leona[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f], big brother [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] [name_u]Amos[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] and many half siblings from both sides!

7 Likes

@Sophie_sawriter and I would like to introduce you all to [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u]!

Her name came to us pretty easily - and when I looked into the meanings and saw that her name represented a personal meadow full of Lillies I knew it was the one! So sweet!!

She has 3 older full siblings, [name_m]Hadrian[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] & [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Laurel[/name_u] along with many half siblings that are all very excited to meet her!

4 Likes

@azuralia and I are thrilled to announce the [imaginary] birth of our little girl, [name_f]Lana[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f]!

Naming her was a very easy process for us, pairing [name_f]Lana[/name_f] from @azuralia’s list with [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] from my list to create a combo we both find to be quite lovely!

[name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Lana[/name_f] joins half siblings on both sides!

6 Likes

@eloiseattheplaza and I are excited to introduce [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] to you all!

His name came to us very easily! [name_m]Graham[/name_m] came from my list and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] from @eloiseattheplaza. The combination came to me immediately and @eloiseattheplaza agreed that it was perfect!

All of his half siblings on both sides are excited to meet him!

7 Likes

@caseyjane8 and I are proud to announce the birth of our baby boy: [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Alistair[/name_m]!

After swapping our favorite names, it turned out that [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] was on both of our lists! [name_m]Elio[/name_m] was on Casey’s list, and I really liked her pronunciation of the name as AY-lee-oh!

[name_m]Elio[/name_m] joins half-siblings on both sides who all adore him! (Feel free to check out my UC for a list of my half-siblings!)

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f], Elio!! :smiley:

11 Likes

@norin and I are so excited to announce our son [name_m]Walden[/name_m] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] to you all!

His name came to us so easily! [name_m]Walden[/name_m] was from @norin 's list while [name_u]Blair[/name_u] was from mine. This was one of the first combos @norin created and as soon as I saw it I knew it was the one! His name is so sophisticated yet still super sweet - absolutely perfect!

He has many half siblings excited to meet him!

5 Likes

@LeafTree and I are proud to announce the arrival of our daughter,
[name_u]Firefly[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] to the world!
Lovingly called [name_f]Juni[/name_f], Twig and I think her name has the perfect amount of sweet and spunk to it and suits her perfectly.
She joins many half siblings.

7 Likes

@aiksx and I are very excited to announce the birth of our son and daughter:

[name_m]Iskandar[/name_m] [name_m]Thorn[/name_m] & [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]

We love both of their names! At the start we talked about names that we had been liking recently and @aiksx suggested a few names and so did I. I instantly liked [name_m]Iskandar[/name_m] and @aiksx liked [name_m]Thorn[/name_m], so that was his name sorted. We decided that we’d also like to name a sister for [name_m]Iskandar[/name_m], @aiksx really liked [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] and [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] from my UC and after we looked over some different combos we ended up choosing [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] for her name. We have given them nicknames, Iska and [name_u]Remi[/name_u] because we weren’t sure how well their names went together and we liked the idea of giving them a nickname.

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world Iska and [name_u]Remi[/name_u]!

6 Likes

I & @BookSneakersMovie have decided on the name [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] for our little girl. She joins my kid collection & whatever children @BookSneakersMovie may have.

4 Likes

@w8src are excited to announce the birth of our second child;

[name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] :sunflower:

We wanted to pick a gender-neutral name, and [name_u]Tate[/name_u] is a name we both liked after swapping name lists! [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] is a name I suggested and @w8src had the idea of [name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]!
[name_u]Tate[/name_u] is joined by older brother [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] and many half siblings on both sides!

5 Likes

@norin and I would love to present our daughter, [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u]!

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] was on both of our lists, while [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] came from mine and [name_u]Rue[/name_u] from Nora’s. This was one of the first combos we came up with and we both felt it was perfect!

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] joins half-sibling [name_m]Walden[/name_m] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] on Nora’s side, and many other half-siblings (which I won’t list) on mine. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]!

5 Likes

@fairymarissa and I are so excited to introduce you all to our second son [name_m]Willem[/name_m] [name_u]Poet[/name_u]!

His name was decided pretty quickly - it was the first combination even suggested! @fairymarissa took [name_m]Willem[/name_m] from my list and [name_u]Poet[/name_u] from hers and when she asked what I thought of them together I knew it was perfect! His name fits so well with his full brother [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] and I just can’t get enough of how sweet it is.

He has many half siblings on both sides eager to meet him!

7 Likes

@Miss_Mayhem and I are so excited to announce the arrival of our daughter [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]! She joins half-siblings [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] “Teddy” [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] on Birdie’s side and [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] on mine. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f], [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]!

7 Likes

@spiderfish and i would love to introduce you to our wonderful daughter, [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f].

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] joins multiple half-siblings on both sides who are excited to meet her.

6 Likes

@Emma_Elle111 and i are absolutely delighted to announce the arrival of our baby boy :black_heart:

[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] joins older siblings [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] + [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Finlo[/name_m] [name_u]Khai[/name_u] :herb::dove:

It took us about 2-3 months to name our children, but I think they turned out perfectly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Most of their names just fell into place, although we had more trouble with our boys and considered so so many combos :joy:

Thank you @Emma_Elle111 for naming a whole sibset with me it was lots of fun!

8 Likes

@nuki.h09 and I have decided to name our new daughter [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] :tulip:

She joins sisters [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] & [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u], as well as, brother [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u].

8 Likes

@azuralia and I would like to announce the birth of [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] :herb: :brown_heart::evergreen_tree:

He joins big sister [name_f]Lana[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] as well as half siblings on both sides.

8 Likes

@eloiseattheplaza and i are so happy to announce the arrival of our girl!

[name_f]Zahara[/name_f] [name_f]Poem[/name_f] [name_f]Alba[/name_f] :love_letter:

[name_f]Zahara[/name_f] came to us easily after exchanging our lists of names. we both loved it! then @eloiseattheplaza suggested [name_f]Poem[/name_f] as a middle and i thought it was a beautiful name and the perfect fit :heart_eyes: then i added [name_f]Alba[/name_f] as a second middle and we agreed it was a beautiful combo!

welcome [name_f]Zahara[/name_f]! she joins many half siblings from both sides!

8 Likes

myself and @fairymarissa have decided to name our baby clio arden fire ! we were aiming for a gender neutral vibe, and after some deliberation over what a unisex name truly meant, we chose the combination we loved the most ! welcome to the world clio :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire:

7 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u]!

1 Like