Nursery for Babies Born in the "Compromise with your (assigned) partner" thread

Aw I love [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] & [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] together!

3 Likes

@Sophie_sawriter and I wanted to be a bit more adventurous than unusual with our second child together, and agreed to name our daughter [name_u]Genesis[/name_u] [name_f]Brielle[/name_f]. [name_u]Genesis[/name_u] is a name we both liked but were hesitant to use irl, while [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] was Anna’s suggestion and honors numeral women on my side.

6 Likes

@nuki.h09 and I would like to announce our second little girl:

Dragonfly [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Circe[/name_f]

We wanted to choose a name that was similar to her sisters first name: [name_u]Firefly[/name_u], [name_u]Lexi[/name_u] suggested Dragonfly which I loved as well so we picked that for her first name. [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_f]Circe[/name_f] were two names [name_u]Lexi[/name_u] suggested and then we came up with the combo which we both think is beautiful! We’ve nicknamed her [name_f]Emi[/name_f] which we think is adorable.

Her sister [name_f]Juni[/name_f] is overjoyed. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world little [name_f]Emi[/name_f]!

5 Likes

@w8src and I welcome a baby boy!

[name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u]

[name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] was a blend of both of our lists. [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] from Stuart’s and [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] from mine. The meaning of his name is “fair and bright hero.” :relaxed:

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] little [name_u]Finlay[/name_u]!

9 Likes

@eloiseattheplaza and I are delighted to welcome our daughter,

Eloise Diana :bouquet:

after trading lists we found that eloise was on both of ours, and @eloiseattheplaza had the idea of the combo Eloise Diana! we both felt that it is quite elegant.
Welcome Eloise!

10 Likes

@maypleberry and I would love to welcome our new baby twins: [name_m]Alec[/name_m] [name_m]Weston[/name_m] and [name_f]Cara[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]!

We easily picked [name_m]Alec[/name_m] [name_m]Weston[/name_m] for our boy because it was the other name of the two that we couldn’t decide for his brother, [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Calix[/name_m].

For the girl, [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] decided to keep our four-letter theme going for the first name, and after she provided a list, we decided on [name_f]Cara[/name_f] because it was our favorite. I decided on the “care-uh” pronunciation, which she likes., As far as middle names, [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] put together a list of her favorites, and I narrowed it down. She told me that [name_f]Mae[/name_f] was her favorite middle for [name_f]Cara[/name_f], and I agreed!

[name_m]Alec[/name_m] and [name_f]Cara[/name_f] join full brother [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Calix[/name_m] and many half-siblings on both sides who all adore our new pair!

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f], [name_m]Alec[/name_m] and Cara!! :smiley:

6 Likes

@wintersnowflake03 and I are over the moon to welcome our second daughter, [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. :herb:

She joins big sister [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] as well as multiple half siblings on both sides. :sparkles:

Thank you @wintersnowflake03 for being a wonderful creative partner. I’m in love with our sibset, these combos are soo darling together.

Dear [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]! You will move mountains! :tulip::tulip:

9 Likes

@spiderfish and i are excited to announce our daughter,

Phoebe Amelia Wildrose :candle: :bouquet: :tangerine:

@spiderfish came up with this combo and i instantly loved it! it is the perfect combination of unique and familiar, and i think wildrose really ties the name together.
Welcome Phoebe!!

12 Likes

@daisymeadows and I are happy to announce our newest little boy, [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]! We both loved the names separately so it was very easy to come up with this cute and handsome combo! :bear:

Dear [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u], we picture you as a loving, smart, and generous boy who will always be ready for a big adventure!

Thank you @daisymeadows for this fun naming process, it was a lovely experience! :sparkles:

11 Likes

@eloiseattheplaza & I are happy to announce [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Maëlle[/name_f]!

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] was on both our lists and was an easy pick. Finding the right middle was a little more challenging, but we ended up with a beautiful name!

13 Likes

@eloiseattheplaza and I are excited to announce our second baby: a boy named [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Clarence[/name_u]!

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though [name_u]Percy[/name_u] and [name_u]Clarence[/name_u] were on my list (which my partner adores), we wanted to pick a combo that flows nicely, and we both ended up liking its flow!

[name_u]Percy[/name_u] joins big sister [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and many other half-siblings on both sideswho all adore him!

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f], Percy!! :smiley:

10 Likes

@autumn.leaves and I are excited to announce our little girl

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]

[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] suggested [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] which I really liked and she liked [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] which I had on my list. We also had the name [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u] and we couldn’t decide between those two! So [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] created a poll and that helped us to decide that [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] was perfect for her name. We both love her name and think it suits her very well.

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]!

11 Likes

@EmilyMcA and I are proud to announce our roman & greek mythological-inspired sibset! We had so much fun naming our two boys:
mercury castor apollo & orion leander perseus, and our 4 girls: hermione alexis gaia, phaedra daphne hero, lavinia juno megara & aphrodite helena phoebe

9 Likes

@Estrela and I are so excited to announce the arrival of our 11th baby together, our sweet baby girl [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] :shell::wilted_flower:, who we know lovingly as [name_f]Coral[/name_f]!

[name_f]Girl[/name_f] names are always a bit trickier for us and we went through a lot of options before settling on [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], ultimately its just what felt the most natural with her siblings, its fresh and romantic and just positively swoon worthy. [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] is a name that we both just adored and it complements [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] so nicely we could resist! [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] was suggested by @Estrela and I think we both felt that it was truly the perfect second middle for this little girl! It’s bold and bright and fits right in with our family.

[name_f]Coral[/name_f] is joined by her very many older siblings:

:bear: [name_m]Bernardo[/name_m] [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_m]Henrique[/name_m] nn [name_m]Bear[/name_m]
:blossom: [name_m]Florencio[/name_m] [name_u]Sunset[/name_u] [name_m]Galileo[/name_m] nn [name_f]Flor[/name_f]
:ocean: [name_m]Raimundo[/name_m] Moonlight [name_m]Silvestre[/name_m] nn [name_u]Rio[/name_u]
:ringer_planet: [name_m]Anastasio[/name_m] [name_m]Saturnino[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] nn [name_u]Asa[/name_u]
:deer: [name_f]Dominica[/name_f] [name_u]Twilight[/name_u] [name_f]Harmonia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Doe[/name_f]
:star2: [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] Heliodora Stardust nn [name_u]Paz[/name_u]
:honeybee: [name_f]Benedita[/name_f] [name_f]Stellamaris[/name_f] [name_f]Lightning[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bee[/name_f]
:otter: [name_m]Octavio[/name_m] [name_m]FĂ©nix[/name_m] [name_m]Astrophel[/name_m] nn [name_f]Otter[/name_f]
:dragon: [name_m]Valentim[/name_m] [name_m]Aristotle[/name_m] DragĂŁo nn [name_u]Vale[/name_u]
:superhero: [name_m]Hercules[/name_m] [name_m]Percival[/name_m] Outono nn [name_u]Hero[/name_u]

16 Likes

@fairymarissa and i are happy to announce our little boy

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] :fallen_leaf:

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] was a name on both our lists, and we quickly settled on [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] as a middle name. [name_m]Little[/name_m] Arthue [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] joins multiple half siblings on both sides who are excited to meet him!

15 Likes

@lemonrose and I are overjoyed to announce our first baby:

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f]

Naming her was relatively easy as we quickly found names we both love and [name_u]Anne[/name_u] came up with this gorgeous combo.

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] is my first baby here but joins several siblings on Anne’s side.

7 Likes

@eloiseattheplaza and i are so excited to announce our son,

Olivier Philip :fallen_leaf:

@eloiseattheplaza suggested this combo after sharing lists and it instantly caught my eye! olivier philip joins older sister eloise diana and many half siblings from both sides.

8 Likes

@Sophie_sawriter and I have welcomed our second child together!

His name is [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_u]Calloway[/name_u] and we couldn’t not be more in love. We plan on calling him [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_f]Luci[/name_f] as nicknames! He is joined by big sister [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] [name_f]Alexia[/name_f] (Emery) and many half siblings on both sides of the family!

9 Likes

Me and @eloiseattheplaza and I are thrilled to welcome our little boy

[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]!
After not even a day of back and forth messaging, and under 10 messages, we got Beckett’s name.
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] was on my list, and @eloiseattheplaza, after a few back and forth messages about which of each others names we liked, @eloiseattheplaza said they were really feeling [name_u]Beckett[/name_u]. I was on board so @eloiseattheplaza gave me a few [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] combos along with many others. In the end we were between [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] (Lysander was a name I liked just as a middle from their list) and [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]Ellery[/name_u] (to combine [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_m]Larry[/name_m] from our usernames). In the end, she told me to pick my favorite and [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] just flowed better to me. He is my first NB child but he joins 12 half siblings on @eloiseattheplaza’s side who can’t wait to meet him.
[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] little [name_u]Beckett[/name_u]!

10 Likes

@autumn.leaves and I are proud to announce our first child together, [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]! :heart:
After exchanging our favourite names from our lists, @autumn.leaves suggested the combo and I was instantly in love!! :heart_eyes: We absolutely adore her name and are very pleased with the turnout!
[name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] is my first, and joins two half-siblings on @autumn.leaves’s side, [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]! Thank you @autumn.leaves for being a wonderful naming partner!

12 Likes