Nursery for Babies Born in the "Compromise with your (assigned) partner" thread

@eleanorj000 and I are pleased to announce the birth of our daughter, [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f]!

[name_u]Arden[/name_u] joins half siblings on my side:

[name_u]Sacha[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Poet[/name_u], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Rhea[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Margalo[/name_f], [name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] & [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] “Vivi”, [name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f], [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Sabine[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u], [name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_m]Maxim[/name_m], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] & [name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Briar[/name_u], [name_u]Cal[/name_u] [name_u]Judah[/name_u] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m], [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] [name_u]Marlow[/name_u], [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Adair[/name_u], [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Jaq[/name_m], [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f], [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Thiago[/name_m] [name_u]Rafe[/name_u], [name_u]Jem[/name_u] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_m]Linus[/name_m] & [name_u]Fern[/name_u] [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]November[/name_u], [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Holiday[/name_f], [name_m]Omri[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Lark[/name_u], [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u] “Nell” & [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] “Pippa”, [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Mattea[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f], [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] Lilivere [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f], [name_u]Noa[/name_u] [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f], [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Abel[/name_m] Cassis [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Ismay[/name_f], [name_u]Bryn[/name_u] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u], [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u], [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_u]January[/name_u]

10 Likes

@fairymarissa and I are thrilled to announce our third child together, a little boy!

[name_m]Apollinaire[/name_m] [name_m]Icarus[/name_m] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] ‘Apollo’ :sunflower:

He joins siblings [name_m]Chrysanthos[/name_m] [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_m]Excalibur[/name_m] ‘Santi’ and Menodora [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Buttercup[/name_f] ‘Mona’, and many other half-siblings on both sides!

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

@drfox & I are happy to announce our daughter, [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f]!

[name_f]Lilac[/name_f] was on both of our lists, so we decided pretty early on that we wanted to include her somewhere in the name. We came up with so many combos that we loved & had a difficult time deciding between them. We eventually got it down between [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_u]Cezanne[/name_u] & [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] and just couldn’t pick, so we put it up to a vote & let nameberry decide for us. Thank you to everyone who voted on the poll!

[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] joins many half siblings on @drfox’s side and [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] on my side :white_heart:

11 Likes

@WintersEcho and I are thrilled to announce our triplets together!

[name_f]Sophronia[/name_f] [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] ‘Sappho’ :deer: :sparkles:
[name_f]Philomena[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Alouette[/name_f] ‘Phila’ :dove: :herb:
[name_m]Achilles[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] ‘Ace’ :sheep: :bow_and_arrow:

We are so in love with their names!
[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_f]Sappho[/name_f], [name_u]Phila[/name_u] & [name_u]Ace[/name_u]! :two_hearts:

10 Likes

@Strawberry.Bunny and i are excited to announce our daughter, [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Evaluna[/name_f] [name_u]Pepper[/name_u]!

We wanted to continue the herbal theme we had going on with the twins (Lucy [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] & [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Achilles[/name_m] Shepherd) and we both decided that we liked [name_u]Pepper[/name_u]. after throwing around combos a few times we finally got a full name!

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]!

6 Likes

@WintersEcho and I are happy to announce the birth of our son, [name_u]Nico[/name_u] [name_m]Espen[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]!

[name_u]Nico[/name_u] joins lots of half siblings on both sides!

10 Likes

@planetnames and I are proud to announce the birth of our baby boy, [name_u]Rafa[/name_u] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_u]Jules[/name_u]!

[name_u]Rafa[/name_u] joins full siblings [name_u]Fern[/name_u] [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] and [name_u]Jem[/name_u] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_m]Linus[/name_m], as well as many half siblings on both sides.

11 Likes

@eloiseattheplaza and I are thrilled to welcome our daughter [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f] :dove: !!!

There were so many names that we shared a love for, but there’s just something about [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] that we kept coming back to. We are so happy with our decision and she joins many excited half siblings. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f]!

8 Likes

@hyacinth.bea and i are so happy to announce the arrival of our 9th (wow) kid!! we present:

:earth_americas: Dimitri Journey ‘Dimi’

Dimitri is a name i adore and was so happy when @hyacinth.bea told me she wanted to use him! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i love its meaning: ’earth-lover’, so pretty. then i proposed we used Journey as a middle bc i’ve been having a crush on that name for a boy and she loved it :heart: we think his whole name fits really well with our sibset!

he joins these big siblings and many other half siblings from both sides!

:zap: Electra Muse ‘Elkie’ (Twins with Wolfie)
:notes: Beowulf Jazz ‘Wolfie’
:lion: Leonidas Song ‘Leonie’
:rocket: Calixto Poem ‘Calix’
:ringer_planet: Urania Soul ‘Uri’
:whale: Tiberio Zen ‘Tiber’ (Twins with Ozzy)
:ocean: Oceano Dream ‘Ozzy’
:compass: Ventura Blues ‘Ventu’

welcome Dimi! we’re so happy to have you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@vida and I are thrilled to announce the arrival of our tenth kid together, a little girl!

:cherry_blossom: [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f] Dance ‘Zeni’

We chose [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f] because we both loved it with our sibset, and Dance was a name we loved with her first, plus it kept with our artsy, spiritual theme that we have with her siblings’ names! We adore her name so much!
Zeni joins siblings:

:zap: [name_f]Electra[/name_f] [name_f]Muse[/name_f] ‘Elkie’ (Twins with Wolfie)
:notes: [name_m]Beowulf[/name_m] [name_u]Jazz[/name_u] ‘Wolfie’
:lion: [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] Song ‘Leonie’
:rocket: [name_m]Calixto[/name_m] [name_f]Poem[/name_f] ‘Calix’
:ringer_planet: [name_f]Urania[/name_f] [name_u]Soul[/name_u] ‘Uri’
:whale: Tiberio [name_u]Zen[/name_u] ‘Tiber’ (Twins with Ozzy)
:ocean: Oceano [name_u]Dream[/name_u] ‘Ozzy’
:compass: [name_u]Ventura[/name_u] [name_m]Blues[/name_m] ‘Ventu’
:earth_americas: [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] [name_u]Journey[/name_u] ‘Dimi’

Who are so excited to have her!
[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] little Zeni! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

ahhh you got to use [name_u]Journey[/name_u]! I’m so glad!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

yes!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: im so happy with the combo

@decembersmoon & I are happy to announce our girl, [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Poem[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] :white_heart::dove::sparkles:

We had a lot of names in common, so it was quite difficult to narrow our list down, but we did finally bring it down to three. From there, we created combos for those, continuing to narrow it down until we landed on [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Poem[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] :white_heart:

[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] joins half-siblings on both sides

12 Likes

@decembersmoon and I are over the moon to announce the arrival of our little girl!

[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] :womans_hat: :bouquet: :sparkles:

She joins many half-siblings on both sides who are so excited to have her! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] little [name_u]Vinny[/name_u]! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

@futuremama and I are over the moon to announce the arrival of our triplets!

:teddy_bear: Theodore Sasha River :white_heart:
:sauropod: Claude Bellamy Jem :blue_heart:
:tulip: Blythe Lavender Scout :sparkles:

Welcome Teddy, Claude and Blythe! We’re so happy to have you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

what a beautiful name :pleading_face: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

@Kipperbo1 and i are excited to announce our daughter, [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!

It took us a bit of back and forth but we couldn’t be happier with her name!

[name_u]Romy[/name_u] joins big brother [name_u]Nico[/name_u] [name_m]Espen[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and many half siblings, welcome [name_u]Romy[/name_u]!

5 Likes

@Kipperbo1 and I are delighted to announce the birth of our twin boys: [name_m]Hart[/name_m] [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]! Thank you to the berries for helping us decide on Robin’s second middle name :white_heart:

They join older sister [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Ismay[/name_f] “Edie” and many half-siblings.

8 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@tbonsanti and I would like to announce the naming of our daughter, [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]. She is tbonsanti’s ninth child, my first in this set and our first together. She’s joining older half-siblings [name_u]Keegan[/name_u] [name_u]Harvest[/name_u], [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]Callum[/name_u], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m], [name_f]Emeline[/name_f] [name_u]Piper[/name_u], [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, little [name_f]Vivi[/name_f]! :blush:

8 Likes