Nursery for Babies Born in the "Compromise with your (assigned) partner" thread

@mellona and I are thrilled to announce the birth of our first child together, a sweet little boy! We chose the name [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]! [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] were close runner ups for the first name, but at the end of the day, [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] just felt the most right! The names came from our combined lists, all except [name_u]Fox[/name_u], which was a random addition in the 2nd middle spot when nothing else fit - it was my idea that mellona immediately loved!

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]!

10 Likes

Introducing, [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_u]Tristan[/name_u]! [name_u]Micah[/name_u] is myself & @marigold.solstice’s first child together. His name came easily to us & didn’t take all that long to decide on. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the universe, [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_u]Tristan[/name_u]!

7 Likes

Welcoming [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] [name_m]Triton[/name_m] to the world. He is myself & @rhubarb’s first child together. We both rather eccentric taste that we met together with on greek mythological names (hence his middle) & his first is one of my eccentric-er names. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the cosmos, [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] [name_m]Triton[/name_m]!

6 Likes

Myself & @lilyofthevale decided to do sextuplets on a whim. So, introducing [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_m]Kevin[/name_m], [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], & [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]! Most of the names came to us easily, with the exception of Anna’s. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_m]Kevin[/name_m], [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], & [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]!

9 Likes

@drfox and I are pleased to introduce our son [name_u]Clancy[/name_u] [name_u]Rosamel[/name_u]! :teddy_bear: It was a tough choice between this and [name_m]Hershel[/name_m] [name_u]Clancy[/name_u] but, ultimately, we were both drawn to [name_u]Clancy[/name_u] and felt it was a great first name for our boy.

[name_u]Clancy[/name_u] [name_u]Rosamel[/name_u] joins numerous half-siblings on both sides :heart:

12 Likes

@almondmilk and i are happy to announce our first child, evangeline margaret :love_letter:
after narrowing down our top five names, we found that we both had evangeline & margaret on our lists and it was arwen came up with this beautiful combo! welcome to the world, evangeline :dove:

13 Likes

@heartwings and I are excited to announce our daughter

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalba[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]

She joins older brother [name_u]Florentine[/name_u] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]. We had many names that we liked from each others lists so it was hard to narrow it down, we wanted to have two middles names, and in the [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalba[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] was the one.

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]!

12 Likes

@BronwynParry1 and I are pleased to announce the birth of our daughter
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f]! :purple_heart::dove::candle::sparkles:
We both loved the name [name_f]Marianne[/name_f], and while [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] was one of the first combos we came up with, in the end, we decided to go with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] as the first name and [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] as the middle.
[name_u]Welcome[/name_u], little [name_f]Violet[/name_f] to the world! :heart:

11 Likes

@Waverly123 and I are delighted to announce the arrival of our daughter, beatrice diana fern :honey_pot:

Our naming style is pretty similar, and we went through a few names, from which we made some combos. After toying with a few, we decided we liked [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u] the best! We couldn’t be happier. [name_f]Bea[/name_f] joins many half-siblings on both sides, all of whom are very happy to meet her.

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]! :sunflower::crescent_moon::womans_hat:

12 Likes

I am happy to announce that @missniwalyra and I have finally named our boy! And his name is…

[name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] :four_leaf_clover::cloud:

He joins many of his brothers and sisters of both sides. The sound is very handsome, and it wasn’t very hard at all really. All are three strong, Biblical, and well-known names and I always found the meaning “lucky, successful” a good meaning.

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the big wide world, [name_m]Nathan[/name_m]!

8 Likes

@isisciara and I are excited to share the name of our girl, [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] :new_moon_with_face::black_heart:

We had a few combos we liked but [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] stood out for both of us. We liked the fantasy, mysterious and elegant aspect of this name.

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u], [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]!

12 Likes

@drfox and I are overjoyed to share the name of our little boy, [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_u]Sorrel[/name_u] :fallen_leaf::candle:

We had several names we both liked, but in the end both [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] and [name_u]Sorrel[/name_u] really stuck out as our top two! We love how it feels like a storybook name, but also is appropriate for a “real life” baby!

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_u]Cass[/name_u]!

13 Likes

@Sophie_Sawriter and I are thrilled to announce the birth of our twins, Emmeline Clara Primrose & Caspian Ezra Bennett.

I had originally reached out to her, and we were in the process of naming a boy when we found out we were actually matched to have a girl! You can imagine our shock at twins!

We had named another boy, Ronan William, over a year ago, but both of our styles had changed a bit, so we were excited to get started on the twins. We picked their first names first, and after much debate, agreed we love the Arthurian vibe of Emmeline and Caspian. Next, we settled on Primrose & Ezra, then finally added in Clara and Bennett. I loved the literary feel of Clara & Bennett while sophie_sawriter loved that their initials are ECP and CEB, she liked the reverse EC combo going on.

Welcome to the world, Emmeline & Caspian!

(@kidpix21 we’re not adding to the wiki anymore right? Is there an alternate solution? Could we start anyother one right below the first?)

11 Likes

@almondmilk and I are positively overjoyed to announce the name of our darling little girl, [name_f]Tedda[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f] ! :honey_pot: :blossom:

From the very beginning, it was clear to us that [name_f]Tedda[/name_f] would be a strong contender, with [name_f]Apolline[/name_f] being our second pick. Her middles came to us immediately, and without further debate, we decided they fit her perfectly.

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Tedda[/name_f] ! :yellow_heart:

14 Likes

@readingreverie and I are pleased to announce the birth of our non-binary child, [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]! [name_u]Kit[/name_u] was readingreverie’s idea, and an immediate winner for me. There were lots of other short non-binary names we liked, but finding a longer one was a challenge until I stumbled upon [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]. Once we had that, everything fell into place!

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_u]Kit[/name_u]!

9 Likes

@whimsyberry and have yet another girl, she joins her big sister [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Avalon[/name_f], and her beautiful name is…

[name_f]Aura[/name_f] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] :wind_face::desert_island:! The trials and tribulations of naming her were a bit tense, because we both loved [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and how well it would go with [name_f]Lilith[/name_f], but we weren’t fans of how they would have matching initials. We starting considering other names and there we had [name_f]Aura[/name_f]! [name_f]Aura[/name_f] compliments [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] with a “light and dark” aspect to it as [name_f]Aura[/name_f] is light and cheerful while [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] is more dark, literally by its meaning but also rebellious. Both are real cool. [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] and [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] are both islandic-like names, [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] being an island nymph and [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] being a mythical island! We both thought they were awesome and lovely.

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Aura[/name_f]!

13 Likes

@ivorydiaries and I are delighted to announce the name of our first little boy, [name_m]Aurelian[/name_m] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] [name_u]Poet[/name_u] ! :sunny:

From the beginning we shared a common love for the name [name_m]Aurelian[/name_m], and [name_u]Poet[/name_u] seemed to compliment it perfectly. [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] was a last minute addition that just felt perfect. Our other options, [name_u]Rune[/name_u] [name_m]Aurelian[/name_m] and [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] Seaside, were lovely, but ultimately [name_m]Aurelian[/name_m] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] [name_u]Poet[/name_u] stole our hearts. :yellow_heart:

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_m]Aurelian[/name_m] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] [name_u]Poet[/name_u] !

15 Likes

@snowmaiden and I are thrilled to announce our twin boys, siblings to [name_f]Beulah[/name_f] [name_u]Royce[/name_u]. Meet…
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] :camping: and [name_m]Dacre[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] :mountain:
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] and I quickly decided on [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] for one of the twins and we were in between [name_m]Dacre[/name_m] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] for the other twin. However, we liked how [name_m]Dacre[/name_m] was more unique with siblings named [name_f]Beulah[/name_f] and [name_m]Jonas[/name_m].
We were originally going to use names that started in R and ended in a silent E but it proved to be too hard so we returned to our original list of shared favorites. [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] suggested many combos which I narrowed down to four. Finally, we decided on [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] and [name_m]Dacre[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m].
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] and I as well as [name_f]Beulah[/name_f] are thrilled to welcome [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] and [name_m]Dacre[/name_m]!

10 Likes

@mellona and I are excited to announce our little boy…
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Osric[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] :evergreen_tree: :fallen_leaf:
From the start we had several names we liked off of each others lists, and after making a few combos using those names, [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Osric[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] really stood out as both of our favorites. Overall, Caspian’s name feels very fit for a hero in a story book, and its strong mystical feeling is something we really love.
[name_u]Welcome[/name_u], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]!

17 Likes

@Waverly123 and I are delighted to announce our daughter, [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Caoimhe[/name_f]!
Her name came very easily, as we both adore very similar names.

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

8 Likes