~ nursery for babies born in the "you can name a baby" thread

yes, i will !! if you could just tell me the name i can help out.

sorry i didn’t mention the name! her name is althea fiore

1 Like

oh how cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
i’ll add it right now :]

thanks for adding her! :relaxed:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] firstborn little boy…

[name_m]Aramis[/name_m] Nocturne

4 Likes
2 Likes

I am very excited to announce the birth of my three girls, [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u], [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_u]Kadence[/name_u]. They join siblings, [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_u]Beckett[/name_u], [name_u]Blake[/name_u], [name_u]Brinley[/name_u], and [name_f]Raegan[/name_f].

1 Like

So pleased to announce the birth of my twin daughters: [name_f]Amity[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Loveday[/name_u]

3 Likes

we are excited to announce our baby boy…

augustine bloom helion :sunny:

august joins siblings giselle cordelia elain, adelaide illyria gwyn, cassian louis rhys, aelita eleanor feyre, sebastian lysander eris, felix oristies lucien, rosalind june nesta, magnolia bea alis, ambrose forest nyx, simon freddie keir, & lavender etta hart.

3 Likes

I’m happy to announce the birth of my son, [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], he joins siblings, [name_m]Lambert[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_f]Rainie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Caterina[/name_f]

how cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like
1 Like

Um. @shells15 I’m very sorry but could you put your names in a line like this:

[name_f]Mary[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
and not like this:

[name_f]Mary[/name_f], [name_f]Hannah[/name_f]

[name_m]Just[/name_m] so it matches the formatting?

yes, you can put their age in brackets if you want to make it clear who are twins and who are single kids

I’d like to announce the names of my twins, [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] and [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] :bouquet: they have no siblings!

5 Likes

I’d love to announce my twin girls (without siblings): [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] and [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]!!

1 Like

our lovely baby boy has finally arrived. please welcome…
ernest salvatore rhoe <3

3 Likes

very excited to announce my second child, a girl named [name_f]Renata[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] !!
she’s the new sister of [name_f]Althea[/name_f] [name_u]Fiore[/name_u] :heart:

I’m excited to announce my twins McCormack [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] and [name_u]Magee[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]. they join siblings [name_m]Lambert[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_f]Rainie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Caterina[/name_f], and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]

3 Likes