NZ Top 100 vs UK Top 200 (Combined)

My boyfriend and I are from [name_m]New[/name_m] Zealand, so I’ve been doing a little cross-referencing between the UK and NZ rankings this afternoon and I thought I’d share the list of boys names that appear in the ‘Top 100 [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Girl’s Names in [name_m]New[/name_m] Zealand 2015’ but not in the ‘Combined Spellings for [name_f]England[/name_f] and [name_m]Wales[/name_m] 2014’ (see sources below).

1. [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Indie[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Stella[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Olive[/name_f]
  5. [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u]
  6. [name_u]Piper[/name_u]
  7. [name_u]Peyton[/name_u]
  8. [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
  9. [name_u]Riley[/name_u]
  10. [name_u]Addison[/name_u]
  11. [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
  12. [name_f]Samantha[/name_f]
  13. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]

Names that appear in the UK Top 100, but not in the NZ Top 100, include [name_u]Darcey[/name_u] (25), [name_f]Esme[/name_f] (31), [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] (37), [name_u]Lexi[/name_u] (41), [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] (44), [name_f]Erin[/name_f] (46), [name_f]Lacey[/name_f] (51), [name_f]Anaya[/name_f] (52), [name_f]Aisha[/name_f] (55), [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] (58), [name_f]Gracie[/name_f] (62), [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] (67), [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] (69), [name_f]Amy[/name_f] (70), [name_f]Maryam[/name_f] (71), [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] (73), [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] (77), [name_f]Megan[/name_f] (79), [name_f]Fatima[/name_f] (81), [name_f]Katie[/name_f] (82), [name_f]Maria[/name_f] (83), [name_f]Martha[/name_f] (84), [name_f]Alicia[/name_f] (85), [name_f]Tilly[/name_f] (89) [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] (91), [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] (92), [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] (94), [name_f]Macie[/name_f] (95), [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] (96), [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] (97), [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] (98), [name_f]Amina[/name_f] (99), [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] (100).

Sources:

Thank you, it’s very interesting!
I love [name_f]Olive[/name_f], and I like [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] & [name_f]Hazel[/name_f].

Most of those arent actually boys names, but whatever.
I like [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_u]Piper[/name_u], and [name_u]Addison[/name_u]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Lyla[/name_f], [name_f]Lottie[/name_f], and [name_u]Brooke[/name_u].