o.k. Berries- believe it or not, Susanna Augusta Joy!????

So after discussing [name_f]Anna[/name_f] at length with hubby yesterday… he says… well if we go with [name_f]Anna[/name_f], we should just go with [name_f]Susanna[/name_f], as I know you have loved it for a long time… yep, he is a true gem :wink: However, with [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] now being a must in the combo, I am not so sure I love it the same, and I really would love some opinions!!..

Though it has helped me to see, that I do feel like [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] or [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] stand out a bit more than [name_f]Anna[/name_f]…
So Berries…

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]
OR
you can say “are you nuts, [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is still the best” - and I just might agree! :slight_smile: LOL!!!

Thank you all so much!!!

Honestly, [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] doesn’t have the best flow because of double -a’s. Can [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] be an option?

Oh my goodness, your husband is a doll! I know you have loved [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] for a long time. I still really love [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], but if I had to choose an option for [name_f]Susanna[/name_f], I would choose [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] - much better flow than [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is very beautiful! I very much have a name crush on [name_f]Susanna[/name_f], it’s such a beautiful name, familiar, yet not as commonly used in recent years.

What about [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]?

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]! [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is wonderful but [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] or [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] is fabulous.

I have to leave [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] in there… I mean I guess I don’t have to, but I would feel TERRIBLE, as it was hubby’s grandmother’s name, and he REALLY wants to use it, and I do quite love it, and my [name_f]MIL[/name_f] is THRILLED to pieces that we are passing it on.
Then I have to remind myself, this will be the fourth S in a row… is that good or bad? I mean these last four are no more than 18 months (2010,2011,2012 & 2013) a part at the most… they are very close in age… so, the question is, if I grew up with sisters so close who had all S names ([name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] and [name_f]Serena[/name_f]) would I want one too, or would I be happy to be different with [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]??

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - [name_f]Jane[/name_f] flows better than [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
or
[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] - the [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] makes three 3 syllable names so it sounds like she is a queen lol a lil much, but it flows well

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] isnt as lovely are [name_f]Susanna[/name_f], though i do love it to get [name_f]Carrie[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is one of those double-A ending combos that work. [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] would be my first pick.

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is so beautiful! I would go with [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] or [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. I have always liked [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], but I am just not feeling it lately.

I think I’d want the “S” name.

I do really like the sound of [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] as well!! But if I use [name_f]Joy[/name_f], I get my [name_f]Susie[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] that I have wanted for two years now… but maybe she is meant to be a [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] (I really do not like the nick name [name_f]Carrie[/name_f]…, not sure why, just sounds dated to me…)

Which of the two [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] or [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] sound more “Southern [name_f]Belle[/name_f]” type???

I like [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] very much and my favourite combo would be [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. While [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is a great combo, I do feel that [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] is a little more unique. As far as the “S” pattern is concerned, do you have problems now with three “S” names so close together? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you call one girl by mistake meaning to say another name? If you’re not confused with three s’s in the house, I don’t see how one more would make a big difference. Only you can decide if it’s too much. :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] better than [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] but that may be because I’ve become accustom to [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

Yes, I think I am now use to [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], and it just sounds better to me, as well!

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is my favorite and it’s classic.

I love [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]! But I think I love [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] better, after 3 “S” names I think it’s time to change the letter. [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] has been your for runner this entire time but it seems like every week it’s up against a different name. So those other names don’t have the same staying power for you that [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] does, thus imo you should stick with [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] because that’s the name you really love for this baby if that makes since?

Yes, it does make sense… and you are right, it is the only one that has not left the list. Good point!

To play devil’s advocate, [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] is a name you’ve mentioned for years. The only reason [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] hasn’t been on your list is your hubby didn’t love it the way you do. For me the comparable name is [name_f]Theresa[/name_f]. I love it, hubby is so-so. If he suddenly loved it, then it would be worth us re-considering.

Absolutely! Which is why I am reconsidering it… but let me ask you, if you knew he truly did not love it as much as you, and really he only wanted to appease you, would you use the name??? He is a gem for bringing it up, but I know he doesn’t truly love [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]. Would he live with it, yes… does he truly love [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]? Yes… sigh…