o.k. Berries- believe it or not, Susanna Augusta Joy!????

I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] it! The double a’s in this combo don’t bother me one bit.

Hubby has told me on many occasions that I can use [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] and it was our girl’s name for [name_u]James[/name_u]. But, it’s hard to be the only one enthusiastic about the name. I think too I value his opinion and if he thinks it sounds a bit questionable with our last name it’s hard for me to stay on board with it. So if it were me I think whatever issues he has with [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] would be hard for me to overcome. I think since I like a lot of names and weigh the pros and cons of different names, I’m actually at a disadvantage because once he decides to love a name he’s done.

I prefer [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] over [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] (and [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] over [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]) but I think the [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] combo works best.

Hubby has told me on many occasions that I can use [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] and it was our girl’s name for [name_u]James[/name_u]. But, it’s hard to be the only one enthusiastic about the name. I think too I value his opinion and if he thinks it sounds a bit questionable with our last name it’s hard for me to stay on board with it. So if it were me I think whatever issues he has with [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] would be hard for me to overcome. I think since I like a lot of names and weigh the pros and cons of different names, I’m actually at a disadvantage because once he decides to love a name he’s done.

Yes! Exactly… which is why as much as I love [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]/h I have a hard time committing to it… hubby and I are very close, and I respect his thoughts on the subject… even if he has always given me what I wanted, I do want him to be enthusiastic as well!

He did just email me back and said he was happy with [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and didn’t mean to take it off the table by throwing [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] in there, but his favorite was [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] …

Maybe I should change my vote. I think you’re going to be happiest if he’s enthusiastic. Is there any part of [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] that excites him? For me, dh really does love [name_f]Tess[/name_f] and would be happy enough to use [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] as long as he didn’t have to call her that.

I’m totally gonna go for Are you nuts, [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is still the best.

It’s literally one of my favourite combinations I’ve ever seen on here. Everything flows so perfectly, it sounds regal, it’s looks absolutely stunning and I’m afraid my love is gonna be stuck on that combination forevermore.

Repeating my response to the last thread: [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is the most sunshiney, joyful name I’ve ever heard. I adore it, and I’ve never liked [name_f]Susanna[/name_f], so my choice is clear. Best of luck!

It sounds like you love [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] and if he agrees, I bet he would come to love it too, once it is attached to the baby. [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], nn [name_f]Susie[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], is beautiful!!

Hmm…
My favourite is [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] but I prefer [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] spelling wise. Still this [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] name isn’t a patch on [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I really like [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. It sounds Southern, though, for sure - but all names have the same feel. Good luck!

I prefer the [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] spelling but I do love [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] too. All of your combinations are beautiful but I like [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] the most - only slightly more than [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. The only reason I prefer [name_f]Joy[/name_f] to [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is because [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is used so frequently as a middle name. I love [name_f]Jane[/name_f] but I prefer it as a first name.

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is a beautiful name as well so I don’t think you can go wrong with any of your choices. I prefer [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] to [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] because I think [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] has sweeter nicknames ([name_f]Susie[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f]…). I can only think of [name_f]Cara[/name_f] or [name_f]Carrie[/name_f] for [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and they sound a bit dated to me. [name_u]Rory[/name_u] is another option but I’m just not a fan. [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is a stunning, classic name on its own, but I wonder if people might try to shorten a longer name like this. Of course, as her parent, you get to set the rules about nicknames, but I think this is something worth considering.

I have a [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]. I love it and so does my daughter. She will use [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] for a middle (family name handed down through five generations) if she has a daughter. I also have a [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] (after two great grandmothers), so I am partial to [name_f]Caroline[/name_f].

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] flows really well! I also am not a huge fan of [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] but love the middle name [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] whether it be [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] or [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]!

@bigsweater - that is so neat, that you have a [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] & a [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] :slight_smile: just wondering, do you have issues with people mispronouncing [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]? We have decided to stick with our original choice, and name this baby [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] ( [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] I a family name on my hubby’s side) I am just really hoping we do not have a lot of people trying to call her “[name_f]Carolyn[/name_f]”…