Obama baby

If [name]Barack[/name] and [name]Michelle[/name] have another baby, what boy and girl names would be great choices to go with [name]Malia[/name] and [name]Sasha[/name]?

With [name]Malia[/name] & [name]Natasha[/name] ([name]Sasha[/name]), I’d probably go with [name]Quincy[/name], [name]Jack[/name] or [name]Levar[/name] for a boy & [name]Saniya[/name], [name]Tamar[/name] or [name]Alina[/name] for a girl.

i doubt there will be another baby, but it’d probly be named barack jr. if it was a boy or something kinda cool like [name]Armani[/name] or something for a girl.

I don’t think there will be a junior (seeing as how our president didn’t like his name). Maybe (if the theoretical baby is a boy) the boy will have the same first name but a different middle name he actually uses. To go with [name]Malia[/name] and [name]Sasha[/name], I’m not sure what nationality it’ll be. It might be a foreign spin on a former president’s name.
For a girl, it’ll be like her sisters: somewhat foreign, very stylish, rising in popularity yet not popular yet. I don’t have ideas… my names are classic and familiar!

boy: [name]Orion[/name]
girl: [name]Noemi[/name]

Boy: [name]Evon[/name]
Girl: [name]Yolonda[/name]

Well I hope this never happens but…

Boys: [name]Demetrius[/name], [name]Declan[/name], [name]Maximilian[/name], or [name]Mitchell[/name].

Girls: [name]Larissa[/name], [name]Daphne[/name], [name]Anya[/name], or [name]Kenya[/name].