October Baby Boy!

Our [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Karl[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] is here! [name_u]Baby[/name_u] brother to [name_m]Konrad[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u], and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] (in heaven). We gravitate towards [name_m]German[/name_m] names (my husband’s name is [name_m]Klaus[/name_m]) and [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] is one we agreed on. [name_m]Karl[/name_m] is after my brother-in-law and my six year old pleaded with us to include [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] in his name because he LOVES his middle name (it’s a family name) and believes all the boys in our family should share it :slight_smile: We’re calling him Oskar or Ozzie!

Thank you to my nameberry friends for your support throughout this TTC/pregnancy journey! I truly value this community and all of you!

49 Likes

Congratulations! I love his (and all your children’s) names!

1 Like

Congratulations, what a beautiful name! Best wishes for you and your family.

1 Like

Congratulations! What a great addition to your fabulous sibset. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations. I love his name. I also love that you 6 yo has been so interested in his baby brother and the connection they will share (even if it’s only because he LOVES his own mn that much).

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

What a sweet story, and such a handsome name. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations. You have chosen a lovely and meaningful name for him.

1 Like

Congratulations! So very happy to hear he’s here safe and sound, and what a handsome name :blue_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! Such a perfect addition to your lovely set :orange_heart:

1 Like

Beautiful name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome little [name_m]Oskar[/name_m]!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

The perfect sibset! Congrats!!

1 Like

Amazing news! Congratulations! What a splendid name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations my friend!!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] his name! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] little [name_m]Oskar[/name_m]!

1 Like

Oh I’ve been looking out for this announcement. So pleased that little [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] has arrived in the world. Congratulations and beautiful name pick as ever!

1 Like

That sounds great! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations his name is so handsome :purple_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! It sounds like you have a wonderful family. I wish you all the best! :heart:

1 Like